1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Arc or Warp feature for conical label designs

Please include warp features in Indesign so that labels for conical and tapered shapes can be created easily on an arc. The ability to create a curved template via inputting the top and bottom circumference of a cone should also be included so that curves can be customised. If this is not possible then possibly a PDF warp feature of exported flat designs from indesign would be useful. At present 3rd party software or plugins that offer this functionality (similar to Studio by Esko) are very expensive.

Thanks, Justin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Print/Packaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to hide fonts

One thing that I would love to see is a hide button that allows you to hide rarely used and/or system fonts from the main list. Having to scroll through a large list of often useless or irrelevant fonts, to find the ones that might work for your project tends to be frustrating and inefficient, especially in an application meant for text and document layout. Having an option to reduce the amount of visual clutter, would make for a better user experience and more effective workflows. The document is a quick mockup I made to show what it might look…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Application Menu Search (Windows)

I know this is an operating system thing, but after switching to Windows from Mac, I'm missing the search bar under the Help menu. I made a suggestion on the Windows Feedback Hub, but it doesn't seem to be getting much traction there. Unless I'm missing something, there's got to be others of you missing this functionality. Here's a link to my Windows Feedback Hub request. Go there and upvote! https://aka.ms/AAdvidk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Outline Stroke feature, urgently needed!

Convert stroke to a shape, pretty please!! :-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  InDesign Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable link transfer of Publish Online projects

It would be useful to be able to transfer a project with Publish Online link to another user, so that they can update and publish revised versions of the asset without having to create new links.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PublishOnline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. spell check - add option to limit to one layer

Please, please add an option to limit spell check to one layer only throughout the document - for example the currently chosen layer or the layer with a specified language. When doing translations of children books we need to work with two text layers - one for the original layer and one for the translation. When running spell check at the end of a translation it is always highly annoying to have Indesign jump randomly between the layers resp. languages. This bug renders spell check almost useless for translation-projects as Indesign usually chooses to stay in the wrong layer. Btw:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More functionality and control with form fields

Please add the ability to set leading in form fields. Many clients want to print lines for writing but also have multi-line fillable text fields. It's nearly impossible to create this and have it look good. Would be awesome if form fields used paragraph styles for formatting. Please also allow the designer to change the field highlight color. The default blue isn't ideal for most designs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why Do We Need To Apply For A Cash App Refund?

Those users who have sent their money to someone they don’t even know can apply for a Cash App Refund. Here, it will take 8 to 10 working days to complete all the formalities and refund your money back to your account. To ensure whether you received or not, you should check out the account wallet as quickly as possible.
    https://www.contact-mail-support.com/blog/get-a-refund-on-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can I Get My Money Back From Cash App Account Wallet Quickly?

Have you lost your money by sending them to someone you don’t even know? What you would do to Get My Money Back From Cash App? For getting your money back to your account you have to first apply for a refund.If your claim is verified, you will be able to get your money refunded within the least time frame.

https://www.contact-mail-support.com/blog/get-my-money-back-from-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Odt support in Place dialogue

Hi! I'd like to see ODT Support in the Place dialogue. Since it already supports docx, ODT would be a logical extension

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document/Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trasuzione italiano InDesign

Nella versione italiana di InDesign, nella sezione Capilettera e stili nidificati della funzione Stili di paragrafo, si legge "compresa" e "fino a". Questa non è una traduzione molto chiara, sarebbe molto più chiaro che ci fosse scritto "fino a (incluso)" e "fino a (escluso)".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout/Graphics etc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. azelast eye drops

There are various allergies that affects the human eyes like rashes, eys itching that affects the visons of any person, to make comfornt and treat such kind of allergies our team suggests the <a href=” https://v-carepharmacy.com/shop/azelast-5-eye-drop-005-5ml”>azelast eye drops</a> it prevents to the infections as well. Highly recommended by the doctors and experts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In Preflight option to identify OTF SVG font used

Like Type 1 multiple Master font to find OTF VAR font type. We need option to find OTF SVG font used in the document.

In Preflight option under the heading Font Type not allowed we need this option

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop the slowdown when Apple Time Machine kicks in

InDesign slows down when Apple Time Machine kicks in every hour to write incremental backups to an external device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout/Graphics etc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Know Some Benefits After You Unlock Cash App Account On Your Own

Cash App support has a team of highly dexterous and proficient professionals who are available all the time and are adept at providing the detailed information and suggestions to Unlock Cash App Account. Moreover, they also provide some effective remedies via which you can do the same in no time.
    https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/how-to-unlock-cash-app-account/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  InCopy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Feel free to contact experts to know How to delete cash app account

Are you stuck with some technical issues? If you want to know How to delete cash app account then freely get in touch with techies of the cash app. The technical consultants of cash app will provide you with quick help at any time. You just need to ask about the steps for account deletion over the phone call.
    https://www.contactcustomer-service.co/blog/can-cash-app-delete-your-account/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why Cash app won't let me send money- know from the professionals

At times, users face money sending problems.
    Cash app won't let me send money?
    Why my transaction gets declined?
    Speak directly to the expert’s team any time of the day for availing of customer support. They offer rectification solutions to the users to get rid of the problems
    https://www.supporttechhelp.com/blog/cash-app-wont-let-me-send-money/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Better UI scaling option

The only way to adjust the UI size in Indesign is to change the scaling for your whole system, and even then it only supports up to 200% scaling and there is no way to make it bigger beyond that.

I got a new laptop with a HD 4k screen and its already scaled to 250% (I'm using Windows 10) but the user interface is still too small and it really slows down my workflow. Even if increasing my OS scaling to 300%+ fixed it (which it doesn't), it would still be infuriating to have everything on my computer scaled…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. XML structures and footnotes/endnotes

This is a point which was subject of lot of discussion since years in several forums. Even this uservoice mentions it (partly) sometime but obviously it hasn't been considered at all.
    In InDesign, a footnote can't contain xml structures.
    In InDesign, it is not possible to map an xml element to the footnote object.
    This is really weird, since:
    a) mapping XML element to an InDesign object is something exiting already for tables thanks to attribute aid:table. So why not having set an attribute aid:note, with values "footnote" and "endnote" and implementing this?
    b) footnotes and endnotes can contain by…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adjust Leading Between Bullet Points

It is super time consuming to adjust the leading between bullet points every time manually. If we could set it in the paragraph style that would be so much faster. Went mad researching online but apparently there is no way to resolve this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base