1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hyperlink copy and paste

Hyperlinks: It would be nice to be able to copy and paste hyperlinks. If you try to copy and paste a text box with a hyperlink or the link itself to another document, the link does not copy. You have manually recreate it.
    Styles for hyperlinks do not copy either. The style copies over, but the hyperlink style reverts to the default.
    Same results if you put the text box with the hyperlink in a library file.
    This is very tedious when you have hyperlinks in hundreds of documents to update.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export interactive Document to animated GIF / or Animate CC

When making simple basic animations in InDesign I cannot work anymore with them when trying to export as «animated GIF Banner». It would be working when Animate CC could directly import my InDesign File with the working timeline … but that's not possible :-(

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Save for web

Why don't you implement a "save for web feature" like in illustrator or photoshop? It would be very useful to export assets for web starting from layout designed in Indesign.

Thanks!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable HTML5 to be imported into InDesign and exported as HTML5 / EPUB3

Currently I'm using in5 to insert HTML5 into InDesign and then export it out as HTML5. I'm also using CircularFlo to insert HTML5 into InDesign and export it out as EPUB3. The funny thing is that the HTML5 that I'm importing to InDesign actually all came from the HTML5 output from Adobe Captivate. It is a little bit ironic that I want to combine Adobe files and make them work together but I've to use external parties plugin to do that. I'm very sure that in the future more and more people will be inserting HTML5 into InDesign either to…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Advanced HTML5 export camparable to FrameMaker

I need an HTML5 export comparable to FrameMaker: I need all these options and even more. One of the most important one is splitting of HTML pages and automatic creation of a navigation structure based on these headings.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Proper export format for Webdesign

Since Indesign gets all the functionalities for webdesign : effects, objects styles, text and pargraph styles, interactivity, links, tempaltes...
    It would be great to be able to export designs to HTML/CSS in a real and proper way (not the nowadays export).
    Or, an export to PSD, at least.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Export HTML keep set names for text anchors

When exporting to HTML, the process removes all text anchor naming from InDesign and renames them chronologically (e,g. _idTextAnchor002). This is very frustrating when you want to keep nice, logical names for user navigation, or set an anchor to be referenced externally. Currently, make new anchors links in the document changes other anchors links (i.e. if you place an anchor link between the 1st and 2nd link, that link takes on the id and name for the 2nd link, and all other links get pushed so 2nd becomes 3rd, 3rd becomes 4th). This is terrible if users what to share…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make search and replace aware of HTML web addresses to include or exclude them

S&R knows how to limit searches to who words or by capitalization. Give it the ability to include or (more important) exclude HTML web addresses. I often have to search an entire book replacing some hyphens with N-dashes or M-dashes. Quite a few of the search results are webpage addresses whose hyphens I do NOT want to change, often hundreds of them. It's be great if searches could exclude web addresses.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export Indesign Animations as HTML

Currently InDesign animations are exported as SWF. Would it be possible to have the option to export animations as html.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. HTML5 Typesetting

Our clients are sending the HTML5 inputs to load into InDesign. As we don't have direct feature to import HTML documents in InDesign, we're changing the extension into XML, also adding the META data before attempt to import the files. So it'll be good to have the direct feature within InDesign to accept the HTML files to import in InDesign without any issues, also accepting the HTML interactive features to reflect in the PDFs and in PublishOnline, will be very helpful to meet the client requirements.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Do not block Html iframe

Indesign's Publish Online started to block several Html content. The only ones that don't block are from Google, Youtube ..
    I use several embed Hml content in my presentations.

Link: https://indd.adobe.com/view/8cd5704f-58ea-4423-aecf-97a72691c2a0

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Presets for HTML Export

We should be able save reusable presets for all our HTML export settings, in the same way that we can save presets for PDF exporting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to apply L tags and Li to one paragraph style or as a nested tag

When creating accessible pdfs you can apply tags which is great but when you apply list tags it would be good to able able to apply the overall L tag by either adding to the style itself or give the ability to nest the Li tag

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to publish my project to HTML with the end user only seeing the main pages, not the linked pages i created.

I want to publish my project to HTML with the end user only seeing the main pages, not the added pdf linked pages i created within the project.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Export as FLA for Animate

It would be great to have FLA export back into InDesign. I totally understand that it might be time to remove the SWF export but to bring banner designs from InDesign to Adobe Animate it would be nice to have an export option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. certificat non gage voiture

Avec l'obtention du certificat de non-gage, il est également très important de suivre les étapes préliminaires de vente du véhicule. Il n'est pas nécessaire d'attendre dans la longue file d'attente pour obtenir l'attestation du certificat des fonctionnaires.
    https://certificat-denongage.fr/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Facing mold damage chattanooga?

If you are facing mold damage chattanooga then visit roto rooter at 3331 St Elmo Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37408,CALL (423) 855-1212 CALL NOW, United States.
    as we are in this business from 75 years and we are also available in weekends also
    .https://www.rotorooterchatt.com/sewer-line-repair-chattanooga/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pick assignment help to get answers to your questions

When students are pursuing their higher education in the UK, they like to spend their maximum time on studies. They can’t manage their time for writing assignments when they are busy with their studies. To get outstanding business and career opportunities in the future, one has to make their study effective and working. For that, they have to put their hours on preparing their exams and make their studies. In this whole scenario, peers can’t get enough time for their assignments. They can’t complete their papers on time and get stressed. This quest leads them to search for assignment help…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Collect all information before taking assignment help

Are you having issues in writing your papers? As we know, there is the option of assignment help. Whether you are in the UK or any other country, you can connect with professional academic writers to complete your work without any hindrance. When you have to deal with many assignments, you can’t get enough time to write your papers and even for your studies. Connecting with the experts is the right choice and the best way to overcome your issues of assignment writing. Experts know how to draft your papers without fluctuating any UK university guidelines. Thus, if you don’t…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. comcast email settings

Hey I am Kylie Ava, a certified technical professional for comcast email settings with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding comcast email settings iphone your then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from Comcast Email Experts in a small time period.
    Visit at: https://www.errorsdoc.com/email-support/comcast-email-settings/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base