2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share for review deadline

Hi team,

Share for review is looking fantastic, however there is one feature we really need and that is to be able to set a review deadline, is this on the cards for any time soon?

It would be great if it worked something like this:
    – Select user or group to share with
    – Set their deadline to submit feedback
    – Automatic reminders if they haven't reviewed leading up to the deadline
    – Lock or revoke their access to view after the review deadline has passed

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More space for document name when saving

When saving a file, the "save" or "save as" space for giving a name to a document is often too small, as it only fits about 32 characters. 64 characters would be a nice number, so every name would fit without having to scroll.

In our production flow, we have to name our documents with the client number, the project name, the type of visual, the size, the language and, when it's ready to print, the number of copies. Our documents are often between 30 and 50 character long.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Author to mark comment as complete without removing the reference.

Currently, if I (the author) mark something as "resolved", it removes the comment and prevents the person who created the comment from being able to easily see what they have done and how it was resolved.

it would be nice for people invited to review to see what past comments they have made (maybe grey out a comment that is marked "Resolved" so that they can go back to that page and see. Then, if it is not done to satisfaction, they could un-resolve it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Auto-snap row height to baseline grid

Tables need an automated interaction of table row height with baseline grid (i.e. where row heights snap to baseline grid depending on cell contents, for instance). If this was a thing, it would solve all vertical space problems related to tables, because it would be enough to create a paragraph style with a leading matching that of the baseline grid to use and style the cells text with. Then you'd have real, modular, accurate yet automated control of tables' vertical deployment in the page space (not addressing overset cells, though).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tables  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share for Review - Updated Link intimation to reviewers

When you originally share for review and enter in the others with whom you want to share it, it allows you to send a note too. If updates are done, it doesn't notify anyone that the update is now on line and there's no box to send them a message that it has.

I would like it to send to everyone on the list a notice that the file has been updating and/or allow the message box to be there so I could at least manually notify them. The way it's set up now, I have to craft an additional…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add "Save Settings" in Preferences

If I want to adjust the settings in 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 – or anything else – permanently, I need to close all my files. This system is extremely frustrating to me. It would be a lot more convenient for there to be an option at the bottom of each of the 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 that would look like this:

● 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
    🗹 Only for this document | ☐ New documents based on this template

By default, the box 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 would be checked. Once you click 🗹 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, it will be like that for future documents!…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add text wrapping feature to combo box for interactive pdf drop down boxes with statements/questions.

I am trying to create an interactive pdf interview guide for my company. We would like to have the possible questions they can ask in a drop down format to help ensure the same question isn't asked by multiple people. I need to be able to add more characters to the combo box, then I also need them to automatically text wrap so that the text isn't displayed as a tiny line of text that isn't readable. I think Excel allows you to create drop downs with sentences that will wrap text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout/Graphics etc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need Update of Indesign cc2020 with Page Curl transition option

Indesign cc2020 Page Curl transition is not available because of the removal of Flash. I need the option to create and show off ebooks for our online customers' convenient. But Indesign cc2020 does not have this page transition option. Can we have the Page curl option in the next updates for Adobe Indesign cc2020? Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CC Libreries

Sería estupendo contar con un sector de búsqueda por texto dentro de la ventana CC LIbraries para archivos y elementos subidos. Cuando guardo archivos le pongo un nombre por ejemplo: Logotipo de piscina 01. Entonces, me es más práctico buscar por nombre ya que la ventana tiene miniaturas demasiado pequeñas.

It would be great to have a search placeholder within the CC Libraries window for files and uploaded items. When I save files I give it a name, for example: Pool logo 01. So, it is more practical for me to search by name because CC librarines has small
    thumbnails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Revamp the OpenType UI

1. Revamp or build an OpenType Panel.

2. Teaching to use lower case #s (Old Style Figures), contributing to typographic awareness, etc. re https://ilovetypography.com/2014/10/22/better-ui-for-better-typography-adobe-petition/

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Important Reasons for Getting Thesis Help Online

Writing a thesis with an incredible amount of research and knowledge in the topic can sometimes be a tough task, especially considering the workload provided to a student at the university level. The reasons for seeking help while writing a thesis paper can be many, for example, time constraints, complex topics, and lack of expertise and experience. Therefore, students seek for thesis help in these cases. Getting a paid thesis help online is a wise solution because it provides a student with several benefits. Involvement of qualified writers, work with proper reference, error-free and plagiarism free work, secure price and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Changing the Language of Placeholder Text

If you want to change the 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 to a different language, you need to:
    1. Click 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞
    2. Hold down the 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 (Mac) or 𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐋 (PC) key
    3. Then click 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭
    4. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 appears

That's four steps.

A simpler way would be to add under 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 before 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭:
    𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 >
    Cyrillic
    Roman
    Greek
    Hebrew
    Arabic
    Japanese
    Korean
    Simplified Chinese
    Traditional Chinese

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Share for Review - Option to select/highlight text

When an editor is reviewing the document it whould be verry nice to have the option to select a part of a sentence that has to be corrected. Now there is only the option to pin it or draw a shape.

The editor now had to select the text, make a Pin and paste the text that has to be changed in the review box and add the new text.

Ideal whould be to have the option when text is selected the interface makes a new notiation from the selected text and highlights it in the document.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. share for review track changes

If you add a "track changes" option in the share for review function, it will be super! Now my clients mark things to be changed (mostly textual corrections) and when i've marked them as done, the marking is gone, so the client can't verify that the changes are made the way they wanted.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hidden delete option in "PDF comments"

In the newest update the trash icon disappeared from the "PDF comments" window. Could you please bring it back? Now it's located under three dots, which means I have to click more times to delete the comment. I don't want to use "accept" option because it's better for me to clear the list so I use "delete" instead of "accept". It's important when time matters and I have to make for example 60 changes from PDf comments.

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. [15.1.1.103] Share for REVIEW | Panel is going blank after I did Save As with the same doc name

Connection to the review is lost AFTER I save the document with:
    Save As with the same name.

If this is "as designed" the feature should be changed!
    "Save As" to the same document name should NEVER break the connection to the review.

Regards,
    Uwe Laubender
    ( ACP )

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shorthand Styles Panel

If someone doesn’t want to have to type the words 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 over and over, they simply click 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭 > 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 > 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 > 𝐀𝐝𝐝:

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝: ty
    𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: thank you

That is the typical way users do it. If Adobe can make a new panel called 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 that would be helpful. It would function almost like 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 but be it’s own separate entity:
    1. Select the words 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 with your 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐫 (or you can select as many words as you want)
    2. Click 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬
    3. Then, click 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞
    4. 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Compliments
    5.…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to Change Pencil Size

In Share for Review, I have found that the pencil size is incredibly too large for pointing out small areas of text in a document with a lot of body text. An option to decrease the size of the pencil stroke would be great. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Microsoft Office Setup on Mac and Windows

The process to install the downloaded Office setup is not the same in Mac and Windows PCs. You will have to install the setup in a different way on both the devices. Here are the installation steps for both Windows and Mac:

Office setup installation for Windows
    Visit the folder where you downloaded the Office setup.
    Usually, the downloaded files are found in the 'Downloads' folder.
    Once you see the setup file through anyway, double-click on it.
    Select the Yes option available on the next screen.
    Your Office setup will be successfully installed in a while.
    Hit the Finish button…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 156 157
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base