3 votes0 comments · Adobe InDesign: Feature Requests » Document/Pages · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
49 votes6 comments · Adobe InDesign: Feature Requests » Text and Type · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Thank you all for the feedback.
We have added this feature in our backlog. Will share more updates when we pick this up for implementation.
The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (126.96.36.1997) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notes
We have started to work on this feature. Will be sharing the beta builds soon. Please subscribe to InDesign CC Prerelease program (https://www.adobeprerelease.com/) to get access to beta builds
Hi Andress, I meant I don't want to save all my queries in the default path (Find-Change \ GREP), because I don't need it in every time. So I want to save it in another folder and when I need it, I will load it temporarily like I writing a code without save it.
I hope the idea is clear now.
Thanks a lot
For more explaining:
We needn't many queries to save it in the default folder of (Find-Change Queries), but we can save it in another folders in computer, so it's will be very useful to load this query without save
Thank you for your patience all this while.
The fix of the issue is now available and can be downloaded using the link below.
You may click on the link and follow the quick steps to fix the issue in latest id 14.0.2 update.
Let us know if you face any problem while using the link.
Please note that, as of now the fix is available only via KB doc. Installation of the fix via KB doc does not require any action other than what is mentioned in the KB doc. Only prerequisite is that, Id 14.0.2 should be installed before applying the fix.
Same with Arabic text
The fix for this issue is now available in the latest update 14.0.2 of InDesign 2019.
If you are unable to see the update notification yet, open the menu (three dots) from the top-right of Creative Cloud desktop application and click on ‘Check For App Updates’.
Once the update button is shown against InDesign, click on the button to update to Id 14.0.2.
If you face any problems with the new update, do let us know in the comments.
261 votes56 comments · Adobe InDesign: Feature Requests » Text and Type · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Kindly provide more information about this ask. How do you plan to use the Action Panel in InDesign? Do you want it to work exactly like that in Photoshop? What are the most important actions/operations that you want to record?
Product Manger – InDesign
I need to use this feature to make action for daily repeated things and give it every one a shortcut.
- Apply style to certain master pages, like none to empty pages, and chapter master page to page has a chapter title, ... etc.
- Chain GREP queries in one action.
- Draw or make an object with style in certain position of page or margin.
- Import pics from the folder and put it in their frames.
- Move selected to another page, document, or file.
- Change color, such as: every red to blue.
- Change color document mode, RGB to Grayscale.
And more and more, in one click!
Thanks a lot
This feature is now available in latest InDesign CC version. Please upgrade to the latest release.
Thanks a lot
Make be possibility to place footnote in a table cell
11 votes2 comments · Adobe InDesign: Feature Requests » Text and Type · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →