ID 16.0 – Crashing in Split Layout View When Cutting and Pasting Text
InDesign crashes when doing the following:
- Open or Create a document.
- Enable split layout view
- Create a text frame in each view
- Fill one of the text frames with type
- Cut some of the type into the other frame
- Cut some more of the type from the filled frame
- Copy the text in the other frame
- Undo the cutting of the text
- Re-cut the text
- Paste the text into the other frame
Video of the bug: https://youtu.be/ex7BsXfeSUA
This is present in both ID 15.X and ID 16.0 and crashes with documents created in both new and old versions of InDesign.
Jack shared this idea
This bug is still in 16.0.1.