When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove "Publication must be saved before continuing" workflow requirement.

The requirement to save a file before creating a package is cumbersome. Often, I am saving a package to a new location to use as a starting point for a new project, or a creating a new separate version. Saving it requires potential alterations to be saved in the original file. Even without modifying the file, updated links or fonts might saved or broken.

One can Save As first, as a workaround, but this is the cumbersome second step. Creating a package from any open file without first saving it should be possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Print/Packaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to anchor graphics across spreads

Because with accessibility it is important to anchor graphics, sometimes when the graphic reference is on the previous spread or the next spread, it is necessary to anchor to another spread when the graphic doesn't fit. When you do this, indesign will automatically move the graphic to another page. You should have the ability to anchor something across spreads.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Document/Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it possible to tell in a globel setting when there has been used a specific font and that font is changed to another font so you don`t

Make it possible to tell in a globel setting when there has been used a specific font and that font is changed to another font so you don`t need to change font on every document you open that have used that font

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we have columns option in Paragraph styles

can we have columns option in paragraph style, as i will save lots of text boxes to be created in a file, and user can type in only 1 Text box per page, rather then making text boxes for every single line. like i have 50,000 name labels to print, and i want each name to start from right and the next name should come exactly parallel on the left side in another column. and then it should go again to another column on the right side. I saw a post earlier regarding this ... but that user only had…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve Preflight

Isn’t it about time for an update and some enhancements to this great feature? Some suggestions:

1. Change the default Preflight Profile to something realistic for quality printing. The absence of warnings is misleading, making people think that everything is fine.

2. Divide the check for “Protected fonts” into two categories: 1. Fonts which do not allow embedding in PDF, 2. Activated Adobe fonts (the existing behaviour of flagging Adobe fonts as “not allowed” causes a lot of confusion)

3. Change the wording “Transparency not allowed” to just “Transparency”
      Transparency is rarely a problem nowadays, though it is still good to check whether…
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to resolve Router problems

If you are unable to resolve the Netgear issue on your own, then you can contact our experts at any time. They will assist you in resolving the problems.

Visit us: https://routerfixiya.com/factory-reset-netgear-router/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allegiant Airlines Reservations Number 1-833-741-0738

Welcome to Allegiant Airlines, the ninth biggest business carrier in the US. Being a significant air transporter, Allegiant offers support in the wake of computing anticipated expenses and incomes and adds or takes out support of specific objections as request, from the Allegiant Airlines Reservations, Las Vegas, Florida and more Is the main spot to book Allegiant's low passages. Purchase and spare your carrier tickets legitimately.
    Evade your regular daily existence for the end of the week. Upheld by a group of movement fans, it is our total enthusiasm to follow whatever style or whichever city you wish to go…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Best interior design consultancy In Delhi.

Bluecrane Interior helps people to design beautiful homes.
    In addition, they also ensure that every project is carefully created and designed for Client’s lifestyle,
    comfort, and budget. Bluecrane focuses on providing the commendable service of 3D Design Consultation Karol Bagh.

Bluecrane Interior is a team of professionally qualified and technically skilled personnel undertaking many projects in Interior Designing including 3D Design Consultation, Modular Furniture, Interior Designing Lightning, Modular kitchen, House Renovation, New House Interior, Residential Interior, Wallpaper, Doors Work, Wall Paints, etc.
    https://bluecrane.in/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Inserting Bullets of users choice

Can i insert bullets of my choice, like alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo ... and so on.. or some thing in text? or can i pull up bullets from any readable file? like some txt file or any indd file?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How do I deal with Brother Printer offline glitch?

Brother printer is one among the highest quality printing machines among the users. It’s the simplest printer, if users have low budget. It can give the simplest printing results, so mostly users come to settle on it. There are many options within the market, so people have many choices. I even have bought Brother Printer for my personal usages. It’s very easy to use and quick in performing, so I’m very proud of the printing performance of my Brother printer. From the last week, my Brother printer is showing offline status, so I’m unable to figure on my Brother printer.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PLEASE give us a better History function such as the one we have in Photoshop.

It would be awesome if we could see where we are when we press multiple undos. I can do this so easily in Photoshop, but in InDesign I have no idea where I am in my workflow and the ability to go back and forth in a History Panel would make life SO much easier.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When choosing to link a button to a page, remove hard coding of links to a page even if it gets moved.

I have discovered an "error" or possible limitation of an existing feature when linking to pages through buttons.

For example, I set a button to go to page 9. Later I drug that content to a new location in the document (page 2), thus changing it's page number. However, the button no longer went to the content that was now on page 9, it jumped to the content that was original there when I set that button.

Can we have the set page number option just link to the current page even if content was moved around after setting up…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PublishOnline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What will I do if I experience issues with Roadrunner Email Login?

If you are having trouble logging into your Roadrunner email account, double check that your link to the internet is working. An easy way is to refresh the page, or try to find another place. If you have no communication issues, you may then need to go through some simple tests.

Only, make sure you use the correct login tab. The right URL is: https:/www.spectrum.net/login/ and the old mail.twc.com, the Roadrunner email login pages for webmail.runner.com and RR.com do not work. If you've bookmarked one of those pages previously, change your bookmark to use the latest login page instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How To Login in Windstream Email?

Would you have trouble signing in to your Windstream account? Okay, for this you landed on the right page, keep reading as you will be solving your difficulties here. You can use your web browser or mobile app to open a Windstream message.

First, you need to enter the appropriate credentials in the mail and login to the account.

To log in, go to the sign-in page on Windstream.net.
    You can also go to their official website and then click on the Sign In button at the top of the screen. After that type in your email ID and password. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to create McAfee Login Account?

Until moving to the download process, we need to build a McAfee account that will assist us with any McAfee account login, or McAfee antivirus login method.

Follow the Mcafee Account development guidelines to:

First, you need to visit the Mcafee Account Login Homepage
    Click here to see the "My Account" link.
    Now you must click on the link to sign-in.
    You will then be asked to write an email and password, and then click on "Sign in."
    If you do not have an account, press the button "Login Now."
    After a few seconds, you'll be asked to fill in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PublishOnline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to Renew McAfee Activation Subscription?

Open www McAfee com activate
    Full login at McAfee.
    Pick My Password.
    Tap on All Expired now to test your subscription all expired.
    Only, to get all the information about the unexpired subscription, you can select View active.
    Another choice is-pick the subscription you wish to renew
    Select Reload Now
    Fill in all aspects of the Data and others
    If you have made the payment, the phase of renewal is completed.

McAfee is the easiest and most powerful app for protecting your data and computer from any fraud online. This only protects the system, but also detects the virus, checks…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MacBook Pro Special Characters

When using the newer MacBook Pro series, we are able to use special characters like e-diaeresis by simply holding our 'E' button and there will pop up a menu where we can then choose to select the preferable character.

Would love to see this! I have added an screenshot for clarification.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Style Sheets

Title Case, Sentence case, ALL CAPS available in paragraph style sheets

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Preference in for Id, Ai, Ps "Open pdf immediately after creating it"

Dear sirs, it is possible, when you create a pdf in Id or Ai or Ps to enable the visualization immediately by creating in the preferences the possibility "Open pdf immediately after creating it"
    thank you very much Baxi70

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout/Graphics etc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Imposition of file for printing

Hi, Can we expect option for imposition of file for printing, like small artwork in multiple ups in printing size, pagination for center pinning/section sewing etc, with bleed & other option, so we can save time of using third party software or imposing in printer.

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base