1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ESTA USA

Si desea viajar a Estados Unidos, entonces debe tener esta visa y para esto necesita tener su pasaporte válido y debe ser legible por máquina.

https://www.esta-oficial.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow 'Find in Book' to search for text in all documents of an InDesign book

I am writing a book, using the InDesign Book feature.
    My book has 18 chapters, each a different InDesign document.
    I would like to be able to search for all occurrences of text, without having to open each document. I would like the results to be a panel something like Adobe Acrobat's Find in Files panel.

This is useful when I think I've written on a topic in some other chapter, and want to link text in the current chapter to the other chapter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Long Document Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We have an urgent need for the media controllers to return.

Currently the interactive PDF user has no way to replay/rewind/advance videos!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GPU preview keeps switching off

I generally make use of the GPU preview functionality built into InDesign, but recently I've noticed that files keep reverting to 'Preview on CPU'. I can't see any way of preventing this so I'm wondering if it's a bug'.

It's not a speed issue for me so much as a preview issue. Without GPU preview switched on, imported images look way too bright with particularly garish reds. I'm hoping it's a software thing rather than a graphics card on the way out. Any ideas anyone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout/Graphics etc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. B2B Inspection

B2B Inspection is the leading destination for customer ratings and reviews of businesses. Consumers find ratings and read reviews to ensure they buy from the best companies. Consumers can also get answers to questions from other customers and the business itself. After a purchase, consumers can leave their own feedback and get help resolving any issues that might arise.

https://www.b2binspection.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Export as FLA for Animate

It would be great to have FLA export back into InDesign. I totally understand that it might be time to remove the SWF export but to bring banner designs from InDesign to Adobe Animate it would be nice to have an export option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. certificat non gage voiture

Avec l'obtention du certificat de non-gage, il est également très important de suivre les étapes préliminaires de vente du véhicule. Il n'est pas nécessaire d'attendre dans la longue file d'attente pour obtenir l'attestation du certificat des fonctionnaires.
    https://certificat-denongage.fr/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Benefits of CBD oil

There are many other medical conditions that are aided by CBD and they include epilepsy, LGA, Dravet syndrome, seizures and so on. More research is being conducted on the effects of CBD in the human body and the results are quite promising. The possibility of combating cancer and different anxiety disorders is also being looked at.

https://cbdlabscorp.com/products/buy-cbd-oil-for-stress-and-pain/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Colors/Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Facing mold damage chattanooga?

If you are facing mold damage chattanooga then visit roto rooter at 3331 St Elmo Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37408,CALL (423) 855-1212 CALL NOW, United States.
    as we are in this business from 75 years and we are also available in weekends also
    .https://www.rotorooterchatt.com/sewer-line-repair-chattanooga/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Get commercial printing services from professionals

Commercial printing services are all about getting any type of material printed that has attractively written, yet informative content; all done by a professional commercial printing company.

https://ami-results.com/
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/AMi+Marketing/@35.960831,-86.8203107,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88647955f23b188d:0x593ad84bd8959d2a!8m2!3d35.960831!4d-86.818122

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Access Professional Service to Retain Flawless HVAC System

Keep up the proper functioning of the HVAC system is a major aspect of people today. If you face any repair in the unit, you can go for a tucker air conditioning and heating service and solve them easily. When it comes to the summer season, people wish to maintain a living place with perfect cool and chilly. During the winter, people want to stay cozy. You can maintain them properly and get rid of unwanted repair.
    https://www.weldonhvac.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. plumbers fort worth texas

It is the most important appliance of many homes today. You can receive the affordable service in a timely manner without any delay. The professionals start doing the task quickly and find out the exact problem to clear them. After the professional is completed, you can receive the perfect flow of hot water and complete peace of mind.
    https://pieceofmindplumbing.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Advertise Your YouTube Channel

It is necessary for people to write a channel subscription that best to tell about a business. You can advertise channels in different forms today. You can adapt interactive elements and methods that excellent for channel advertisements. So, you can create a channel with the perfect format. You can post user engaging content to gain more views instantly.

http://facebookhitlist.com/profiles/blogs/here-s-how-you-can-get-your-ads-on-youtube

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Trademark in french

Hi,
    I'm a graphic designer in a cooperate company who is putting content in both English and French. We use your shortcut for trademark in english (TM), but in french, marque de commerce (MC), doesn't exist in Glyphs. I have to superscript the letter MC, make the font smaller, baseline shift to 2 or more, it's over-tired. Can InDesign have a "MC" Glyphs for the french language, at least in Canada?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  InDesign Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Justify: Text Automatically Resizes

Especially for headlines, I often will manually resize whole lines of text to fill the same width. I use this technique so much that I'd like an option to do it automatically.

This feature is actually offered on Instagram stories, albeit imperfectly (I've attached a screenshot). You can adjust the line breaks by changing the text size or adding the breaks manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to Start a new section through a paragraph style

Is it possible to add the ability to start a new section to a paragraph style so that when adding or removing text the beginning of the section is shifted to the desired page?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Title interrupting frame border

For a title within a frame, a not-uncommon graphic design method is to have the title interrupting the frame. You can create a title with a paragraph border and shading and then shift the paragraph, border and shading up, but instead of overprinting over the frame border, the frame border goes through the middle of the title.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout/Graphics etc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have a Dropdown arrow in the middle of Control/any Panel in Indesign So when the Mouse is Hoverd/Clicked on it The Menu/Options show up

I like the Properties Panel idea And Hiding the Control Bars on top to maybe look less daunting to newcomers but What if It has a DropDown arrow. A small panel tucked inside on top of Indesign while having a dropdown arrow in the middle so when the mouse is clicked/hovered on top it falls down occupying the same amt of space. Can also be used on every other Panel the Right one as well. Just Hover the Mouse to the extreme Right and the Panel shows up and when not more viewing space for the file. I m not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  InDesign Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Live color separation

In Indesign we create the document mostly for printing. But it will be good have a live color separation preview option what is there in Adobe Illustrator.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Colors/Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Print dialog reverts to 1 copy

1. I wish the print dialog box defaulted back to 1 copy like all other software programs that I am familiar with.

2. As a teacher I am updating student printouts every semester. When I am ready to proof read my changes, I hit Cmd+P and walk over to the printer to find 87 copies sitting there waiting to be proofed, because I had printed 87 finished copies the previous semester. Yes, I am aware of this quirk of InDesign, but hitting Cmd+P followed by return is muscle memory. I know I have wasted several reams of paper over the years.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Print/Packaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base