When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Possibility to keyboard shortcut Semibold (and other text formats)

As I am working for a company who has Semibold in their product names I struggle with this for a long time. In Flyers and documentations I have to select Semibold from the dropdown menu every time because I have not found a working script for Indesign or anything else that solves this 100%. Why is it even not possible to create own Mac OS shortcuts for this operation? In my opinion an obsolete problem that doesn't belong in 2019

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can we have the “save as filename” checkbox for exporting PDF back please (it was a very useful tool for about 1 year - now it’s gone)

Can we have the “save as filename” checkbox for exporting PDF back please (it was a very useful tool for about 1 year - now it’s gone)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout/Graphics etc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Call at Dell Support Number to resolve printer offline error

Dell printers are designed with the optimum quality components that why they work proficiently in every atmosphere. However, we can’t also deny the fact that some of the problems are always waiting at the edge to find their ways towards your Dell printer. Sometimes, your system is also unable to detect printer and displays printer is offline error. In this situation instead of bewildering, get to your senses and make a call at Dell Support Number. By taking optimum support from deft experts, you will be able to get rid of offline error in your printer. So, hurry up! Get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document/Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to let viewers scroll through an Indesign multipage file on my Pf site, using the "Publish Online" feature in InDesign

I want to let viewers scroll through an Indesign multipage file as one item in my portfolio grid in my Pf site. Perhaps InDesign and Portfolio can integrate a new feature using the "Publish Online" feature in InDesign to accomplish this in Pf!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PublishOnline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Background Tasks button for progress bar while saving

To duplicate. Export large document to Print PDF, attempt to save while exporting, but background task prevents saving, ok, but only available option is cancel.
    Change would be to add another button to the dialog box to bring up the Background Task progress bar.
    Or an OK button to just return to unsaved document, but panel could then be opened to follow progress.
    Or leave dialog open and allow access to the small animated progress indicator in the top bar to open full background task panel.
    Or allow access to the panel/tab from the sidebar.

thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Form styles control within object styles

hi,
    I am referring to been able to edit and adjust all of the setting you have available via the form pane for buttons, check boxes, radio, combo and so on via an object style. at least i think it should be under object styles.

You should be able to control all of the forms options as a style so you don't have to select each one individually when the client has changes. for us doing elearning from indesign this is a must have when creating many text fields, combo boxes, check boxes and so on

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. transparent paragraphlines

Would be a cool effect to have transparent paragraph lines.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keyboard shortucts for export presets / forget last export format

In a fast-paced, pdf-only workflow, having files remember their last export format is a frustrating hindrance! An option/preference to NOT do that would be great! AND/OR... the ability to add a keyboard shortcut to specific export formats that would override any previous settings would be ideal!!

(Apologies if that's all already doable. If it is, someone please enlighten me!)

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Table of contents update

how can I insert the same title to my book's table of contents which I did on two different pages? (table of content is divided into two text frames) Is it possible to do it automatically? I think it's not possible so I propose to add this option to new version of InDesign. It would be great!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Same Features like Affinity Publisher and Photo

I wish to have similar features on InDesign as it is possible with Affinity.

• Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign merge to one programm

• Much faster handling (zooming, starting programm,

• Simpler interface

• and so much more

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Page number more accessible

Could you add a button to the Pages panel to insert the page number? It's the logical place for new users to look.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Long Document Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adjust font size by half points

It would be really great if the font size under the character menu could be increased or decreased by half points, rather than full points. It's a bit of a pain to have to type in half point values for sizing numerals and all caps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please, please add the average horizontal/vertical line between to points to Indesign like Illlustrator has.

being able to make a straight line between two points is so essential. this would make Indesign so much more user friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please, please add the average horizontal/vertical line between to points to Indesign like Illlustrator has.

being able to make a straight line between two points is so essential. this would make Indesign so much more user friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get Easy Fixes for CRC issue in Outlook

Cyclic redundancy check error in Microsoft Outlook is one of the most common errors across the user community. The technical error does not show the issue with your Outlook application rather than it drops light on the problem in the location of the hard disk where your PST file is exactly positioned. To sort out this error, you can call online Office 365 Support team immediately. Our Outlook technicians are smartly known for resolving CRC error in MS outlook account. Our customer care number is open 24 hours to provide unlimited technical support for any issue.
    http://www.microsoftoutlookoffice.com/office-365-support

Contact Number: +1-888-777-2832

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cleaner Workspace Option

When working in InDesign, if I click on the Paragraph Styles tab, it opens to the left and covers part of the workspace and scroll bar. If you look at the image supplied, the Properties Tab shows all the options in one place clearly, and it is out of the way.

Could we have a setting where, when one selects a tab, it opens into a right side panel and does not extend over or into the work space. That will also help when resizing the window.

this enhancement will help avoid closing tabs all the time, (unless one chooses…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a set of Roman numerals to script fonts.

I design a lot of invitations and it would be nice not to have to manually create them from other typestyles to look pleasing to the eye. This also goes for addressing them as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base