11 results found
69 votesUnder Review · amaarora responded
Thanks for reporting. We will review the issue shortly
An error occurred while saving the comment
We've just released InDesign 17.2.1 version which fixes this issue.
Please update to this latest version using CCD.
Thanks for the suggestion. We have started to explore this feature. Will share more details soon
Kindly provide more information about this ask. How do you plan to use the Action Panel in InDesign? Do you want it to work exactly like that in Photoshop? What are the most important actions/operations that you want to record?
Product Manger – InDesign
The fix for this issue is now available in the latest update of InDesign – that is, InDesign 15.0.2.
Please update your InDesign application to get this fix.
Adobe InDesign team
The functions that be performed by this tab:
1. Find tables(s) by the character/Paragraph Style (e. g. Find [Basic Table] then change to "TableStyle_002")
2. Find and Change settings and formats (e. g. Find every Dotted stroke and replace with Japanese Dots)
3. Remove or Reset style of every table (Change All)
4. Apply specified settings on the selected cells or table (Selection)
5. Find and Change specific text in certain cell(s) (e. g. Delete dollar sign in every green filled cell)