11 results found
1 voteMarie Doherty shared this idea ·
For long documents containing more than 50K characters, GREP search fails to find all matching instances83 votesFIXED · Abhinav Kaushik responded
Thank you for reporting the issue to us.
We have fixed the issue in the latest version of InDesign, Id 14.0.3
Please upgrade your InDesign application to the latest version to try out the fix.
If you are unable to see the update yet, go to Creative Cloud desktop application, open the menu (three dots) from the top-right corner and click on ‘Check For App Updates’.
If you face any problems with the new update, do let us know in the comments.
You may also follow the below given link for the list of all fixed issues in Id 14.0.3
An error occurred while saving the comment
I work with book interiors. Have been reading about the nightmares designers have had adjusting the margins of text boxes2 votes
42 votesPartial Fix · amaarora responded
1. The majority of InDesign Scripting threads were merged and archived at first.
2. After a month or so, InDesign Scripting re-appeared as its own topic in the new forums.
3. David K. started un-archiving older threads last week, a few at a time, very slowly and by hand, because of odd server-side limitations.
4. There is no “Direct Link” to the Scripting Topic at this time, but this ought to be fixed with the current sprint from the forums team. The internal bug number is: ALFD-1530
While we wait for ALFD-1530, there is a backdoor way to find direct links to topics. You can follow a topic then look at your follows… or just use these links:
• InDesign Scripting: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/scripting
• InDesign SDK: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/sdk
• InDesign Server Developers: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/server%20developers
This problem is still occurring in InDesign 17.0. Please fix.