2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

148 results found

1. Notes in Pages Panel

When working on a large document like a book (particularly if you are designing the book while you are producing it), you are constantly revising parts of the page, then going back to refine it as the design evolves. It would be great if you could mark up the Pages Panel with notes (like PDF markups) in the pasteboard like space around the spread icons. This would allow you to leave yourself or others on a team critical information about what is a placeholder and what should be reconsidered.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change position of Trashcan icon in Index palette

You can create a new index entry at the cursor position by dragging an existing page reference to the Create New Index Entry icon at the bottom of the Index palette. However, that icon is adjacent to the Trash icon, and both are small. It is too easy to drag the existing page reference onto the Trash icon instead, thus deleting (without a warning!) the existing entry instead of creating a new one. Moving the Trash icon to between the Update Preview or Generate Index icons would reduce this risk. Or add some space and/or a vertical line before the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Book files | make list of all files seachable and make groups for better overview

When having a Bookfile with a lot of files in it. It is nearly not possible to find the right files. It would be nice if it would be possible to make any groups and make it searchable to find them easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Layer selection when creating Table of Contents

A book having multiple subdocuments in which 3 different languages are used, that each have their own layer, should have a selection of which layer should be addresses when generating the table of contents for it, so that the ToC can also be made in the different languages, per layer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pages panel for book wiev

I want the pages panel to display the whole book. Sometimes it is very useful to see the transitions between chapters before exporting to PDF. Double click a page and it opens the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do not like the new endnote feature. There needs to be an option to disable it when importing Word documents.

Endnotes needs an option to be disabled when importing long Word documents. Minimally, it needs an option to run-on the endnote text at the end of the document and dissociate the reference marker with the note text so that both can be formatted with the rest of the document.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Condition Sets: Show overrides when the set has a +

In every other panel, when there is a style override, resulting in a + symbol, if you hover over the symbol, it will tell you specifically what the overrides are. For example, a different type size, or font family or leading or something along those lines.

But in the Condition Sets dropdown, all you get is that there are overrides. And you can either clear them or redefine the set. But if I choose to clear the overrides, I have no way of knowing what the result will be.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There is no reference images regarding technical field. I want to add some of these images. let me know your reply..

There is no reference images regarding technical field. I want to add some of these images. let me know your reply on my given email id,
    my id : thephrakesh@gmail.com

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?