1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Align to top/bottom of page in Paragraph Styles

For text at 90 degrees, allowing the use of one paragraph style instead of using both a left aligned and a right aligned style.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Layout/Graphics etc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Überdrucken für Text auf Pfad

Überdrucken auch für Volltonfarbigen Text auf Pfad. ;)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Colors/Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there a way to double the amount of line make. From a maximum of 40 to a maximum of 80.

Is there a way to double the amount of line make. From a maximum of 40 to a maximum of 80.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document/Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Need more info  ·  Anonymous responded

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing this feature suggestion.

I didn’t understand this request, will it be possible for you to share some more details on this. What does “double the amount of line make” mean here. If you have any example where you can show this that would really help.

Thanks
    Javed

4. Hi. I have my panels on the right and would like them to expand to the left and collapse to the right.

I keep my panels on the right and would like them to expand to the left and collapse to the right. This option is definitely available in Adobe Illustrator. Seems like a logical feature and probably easy to implement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Need more info  ·  Anonymous responded

Hi Dan,

Thanks for making this suggestion. I tried this out on my machine. What you have in the expectation is exactly how its working, or am I missing something here. Do you have multiple monitors where you are using this, a screenshot of the issue would really help.

Thanks
    Javed

5. Search window

Back in the day you could click on "Help" and search for everything and this feature would help you right away. I can't find it now and hope you will bring it back. It's the fastest way to help yourself. Please bring it back. The feature is also to be found in Photoshop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Excluding settings in (paragraph) styles

When editing a stylesheet i.e. for a paragraph I want to exclude the character colors. When checking -without color- there is also a override+ marking, which is not needed.
    Can we have a checkbox to exclude some style settings or another solution?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. File handling/sizing when relinking preference shouldn't be a doc preference

This should be a setting you can choose when relinking each image. One image might need one option and another image might need the other - not just a blanket pref setting per document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Copy Style Settings textbox

Make the Style Settings box copy/pasteable OR allow a more complex method of style comparisons. Sometimes you make a couple small modifications and you just need to know the differences.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove plug in

I used an add-on module for years that I will not need anymore. Without the current version of this plugin, I can not package the files anymore. Therefore, I would like to permanently remove the plug-in from the file. For that I can not find a solution, except to first create an IDML file.
    I'm looking for a simpler solution, because I have several hundred files that are equipped with the module.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Print/Packaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make InDesign modular so if you don't use certain functionality you can remove it

Being able to remove certain functionality from the software, hopefully speeding everything up.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Print/Packaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Color Picker Shortcut

There are a bunch of ways to select color in InDesign, but the easiest and omnipotent way is using color picker, unfortunately, there's no way to call it out in Indesign unless you double-click the fill/stroke icon in the tools panel

and theres no way to add a customised shortcut to the color picker panel as well. I really wish to see this feature in future InDesign

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Colors/Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There is no reference images regarding technical field. I want to add some of these images. let me know your reply..

There is no reference images regarding technical field. I want to add some of these images. let me know your reply on my given email id,
    my id : thephrakesh@gmail.com

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Long Document Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. monospaced fonts! the ability to make any font a monospaced font (especially for numbers so phone numbers line up on business cards)

monospaced fonts! the ability to make any font a monospaced font (especially for numbers so phone numbers line up on business cards)

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide a less expensive license for small businesses/nonprofits.

I am a small business owner and a loyal Adobe customer since the very first versions of Photoshop and Illustrator. I think it would help your customer base, if you do not plan to provide a perpetual license ever again, if there were to be a discounted license for small businesses and/or non-profits who do not have the yearly income to support a $600+ a year expense.

Of course, one would have to provide proof, such as non-profit status or small-business tax return.

Personally, I wish you'd return to perpetual licenses and make all the cloud-related features an additional fee…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix the Error 0 issue (Can't Save Document)

Please fix the Error 0 issue! I've just worked for 6 hours tonight to just be told that it can't save the document - 6 HOURS WASTED! I'm getting hacked off with this as it's not the first time it's happened.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. paste without formatting

Shortcuts: I am saddened that the paste commands have been changed around. Paste Without Formatting has lost its shortcut status and replaced with Paste In Place (in line with Illustrator); Paste Into has become Ctrl+Alt+Shift+V (previously Paste In Place). This might make sense to align with Illustrator but I use the Paste Without Formatting option a lot of the time. The previous Paste Into (Ctrl+Alt+V Windows, Ctrl+Option+V Mac) now appears to be free - could this be the new Paste Without Formatting?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Text and Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Text box on different place in PDF vs. InDesign doc

A colored text box moved 1,5mm from the position in InDesign-file to the position in the exported PDF. I had 8 versions of this file and in one it appeared on a different place in the PDF. When printing with only black plate changed, the the text was 1.5 mm lower in black. Is there a solution? Is this a bug? 80.000 printed pcs. to the trash and 4 new plates to solve the problem. Any help?
    tnx, Dirk

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. function keys F13-F24

why i cant use function keys F13-F24 on my custom keyboard for hotkeys in InDesign?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scripting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 142 143 144 146 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base