1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a real collaboration with InDesign/InCopy via CC

It was hard to see, that InCopy is still using E-Mail to collaborate with editors on another place. I thought it's all in the CC!! For this is a must have: I'm sharing an InDesign-document (or parts of it) save it for my incopy-editor. The editor gets a notification (email or instant) and will open it and makes changes and new content, save it and the designer gets a notification that there is new content from editor xy. He can now accept this and the new content is inside the InDesign-document. Finish.
    But ash the moment it's very hard to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  InCopy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick key and/or eyedropper tool option for ALL CAPS and lowercase in inDesign

Having to use dropdown menu (and noting conspicuously absent quick key notation) is so tedious when you have to do this 100 times

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  InCopy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please rename the Assignment panel to the InCopy Workflow panel

We don't use Assignments and we don't know anyone who does, we all work on the layout; but use the Assignments panel to track the status of our stories, in the "Unassigned InCopy" category. The panel should be renamed to InCopy Workflow, though the ability to create assignments can stay for the minority of people who use that feature.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  InCopy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send Assignment Notifications to InCopy Users

It would be nice if InDesign/InCopy sent notifications whenever an assignment was created. Otherwise, I have no idea I have a copy assignment waiting for me unless I'm constantly checking the assignment folder to see if our marketing director has assigned anything to me. Currently, he relies on email or phone to alert me that a new assignment has been created.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. InCopy mobile?

It’s weird, but I hate to write while sitting at a desktop. I would love to be able to curl up on my couch (or at a coffee shop, or on my porch) to write and then sync the text I just wrote into a library to import into InDesign on my desktop.

I think an Adobe mobile text editor could be a lightweight and flexible solution that accomodates us tempermental writers!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base