Import PDF Comments - New Bugs identified
We're facing below issues in the new feature, called 'Import PDF Comments':
(1) If text frames are overlapped and grouped, PDF comments are not embedding correctly, also updating in wrong places (please refer the attachment 1_Error1.png)
(2) PDF comments are not embedding correctly for the grouped frames (please refer the attachment 2_Error2.png)
(3) PDF comments are not embedding correctly for the sub-frames (please refer the attachment 3_Error3.png)
(4) PDF comments are not embedding correctly inside table cells (please refer the attachment 4_Error4.png)
(5) PDF comments are not embedding correctly when the fonts are missing (please refer the attachment 4_Error5.png)
Please check and fix quickly, also let me know, if you need any clarifications on the above reported feedbacks.
Thank you for reporting the issue to us.
We have fixed the issue in the latest version of InDesign, Id 14.0.3
Please upgrade your InDesign application to the latest version to try out the fix.
If you are unable to see the update yet, go to Creative Cloud desktop application, open the menu (three dots) from the top-right corner and click on ‘Check For App Updates’.
If you face any problems with the new update, do let us know in the comments.
You may also follow the below given link for the list of all fixed issues in Id 14.0.3
Bastian S. commented
+1 - please fix
Srinivasan, Devaraj commented
We're facing the above bugs frequently, so kindly prioritize and fix immediately.
Raja Elumalai commented
@Adobe , It will be helpful if the reported issues are addressed soon. Looking forward the positive response :)
Bhupathi L commented
@Adobe, this is very critical error, please fix it soon.