Indesign performance issue : Slow work of Indesign when editing text with large footnotes
I'd like to report a bug. Please follow the scenario below:
1. In a single column with lots of text in it, make two columns for a fragment of text
2. In text within the two-column setup, make a footnote. Add several lines of text to the footnote
3. Turn on the "Span Footnotes Across Columns" feature so that footnote ends up in the same group with the footnotes at the bottom of the page rather than below the two-column fragment
4. Expected behaviour: normal editing can be performed after these manipulations
5. Observed behaviour: any text editing after turning on the "Span Footnotes Across Columns" feature becomes lethargic and near impossible. Turning this option off immediately solves the speed issues.
Please log a bug to fix this behaviour.
Thanks for reporting the issue. We are reviewing it
What I personally feel the lag is due to large number of footnotes with span column. In my file with 86 footnotes with more than 2-5 lines of text in each footnotes. While editing text first couple of page, Indesign crashes and seems it's unable to reflow the rest of text as footnotes also effects on editing text.
My file contains lots of inline table, images and paragraph shading boxes.
so what I did is split the files in 3 sections and it works perfectly. Gets irritated while finalizing the file for delivery.
Using "span footnotes across columns" won't work properly even it crash the indesign cc. So find alternate solutions for this.
1. Don't use this from document footnotes options.
2. Use master page text frame, there use ctr+b (cmd+b), to go text frame options and use last tab footnotes. Here use "enable overides" and "span footnotes span columns".
3. In my case a large document of 120 pages work perfectly.
I use Indesign CC 14.0.1
When working in an Indesign document with 200 footnotes, the lag time between clicking on the footnotes and into the text is really long. This seems to be a new problem with the new release. Is there a fix for this?