Bug details

Blank swatches panel

Swatches do not show at all in multiple documents. Closing and reopening has no effect.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Colleen Gratzer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Colleen Gratzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And once again, for days, I am unable to see any swatches. I cannot select any colors to get work done. This is outrageous.

• Sakshi Verma (Quality Engineer, Adobe InDesign) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Thomas,

Please clean the Preferences and Cache folder of InDesign once and let me know if you still face the issue after this.
    Also, make sure the view you selected for Swatches Panel is : Show All Swatches

Thanks,
    InDesign Team

• Thomas Hageleit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is not an idea, it is a bug.
    I use Indesign CC2018 13.0.1 and have several panels open. The swatches panel usually shows 6 or 7 lines, which im most cases is enough for the amount of colors I use. In the past days, I just saw "none" as color, and not the other colors. At first I thought, that the colors were missing, but I could use them at other locations in Indesign. But now I found out, that although the panel is bigger, only the first line is shown, and I have to scroll using my mouse (because also no scrolling bar is seen). And there is room left with the background-grey, which has been and should and could be used.

I attached a screenshot.

Feedback and Knowledge Base