Links panel sorting
InDesign CC 2018, 13.1 (mac os 10.13.4)
panels: links: panel options: show column: Scale.
The sorting function for "Scale" in links panel doesn't work properly.
If I sort by scaling percentages, they list incorrectly.
Example: 187 % comes between 21 % and 15 %.
That means it sorts them alphabetically as digits, but should sort them as numbers. Please fix.
The fix is now available in the Beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can download the latest available build (220.127.116.11) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notes.
Adobe InDesign team
Uwe Laubender commented
can see this bug already with InDesign CS6.
Tested on Windows 10 (1803) German.
( ACP )