InDesign CC Server 2018.1 crashes when applying masterSpread to a page
InDesign CC Server 2018.1 crashes when applying masterSpread to a page.
The code attached in file "Script.txt" crashes when executing "item.appliedMaster = masterSpread;".
The file "File.indd" is on which I execute the script.
I works properly in InDesign CS6 and InDesign CC 2018.1.
I've been searching on Internet and I couldn't find any issue similar to mine.
I think it is a bug but maybe I'm missing something prior to execute that sentence.
The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Developers Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download InDesign Server 2019.0.3 installers (22.214.171.1248) from “Download” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notes
Sanyam Talwar commented
We have released an update for InDesign Server CC2019 (v 14.0) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on 14.0 (build 130), then we recommend you to update to latest version.
Also, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue.
Adobe InDesignServer team