5 votes0 comments · Adobe InDesign: Feature Requests » Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc) · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Ganesh supported this idea ·
Issue found fixed in CC 2018/2019.
Adobe InDesign teamGanesh commented
It working fine in CC 2019 and CC 2018, but client wants this file in CC 2017.0. So would you please check what is the issue in this version.
1. Chapter opener master page applies on Master page TX in page 32
2. If we made some changes in Master page of chapter opener that image in page 32 will disapper
I attached the video file , Indesign and image for your refernce.Ganesh commented
1 . Indesign Version CC 2017.0
2. Master page image appear wrongly in page 32. If we go to CO master page and change the position of the image on the master page, the image on 32 will get disappear. But if open same file CC 2017.1 we don't have that image.
3. In page 32 master page image was appear wrongly, Actually that image was not to come there.
4. In page 32 only text has to be there.
5. I attached indesign file and link and also the video showing the issue in the below link