1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

733 results found

1. What are the steps for Avast Renewal process?

Right after updating my windows with its latest version, my installed Avast antivirus is throwing some issues. Honestly, its problems force me to pull my hair out. I just wanted to complete Avast Renewal process so that I can access Avast properly. By doing so will also let the Avast perform better. So, please anyone help me to renew Avast program.

Visit Us : https://www.avastsupporthelpnumber.com/blog/cancel-automatic-renewal-of-avast-antivirus/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Indesign feature

Please add in "outline stroke" (which is an illustrator function) to indesign. We need this for when a printer requests that all strokes are outlined.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multiple footnote referencing

I thought of a way to implement multiple references to the same footnote without breaking HTML links between footnotes.

You could allow for the creation of multiple footnote links from the text into footnotes that point to the same footnote, with a sequence of different secondary designations. For example, footnote 1a, 1b, 1c... all could point to Footnote 1. Then, in the footnote, you could open with 1 a b c ..., with the different letters providing alternate linkbacks to the other places in the text.

This is how Wikipedia handles multiple referencing to the same citation, so there's precedent.…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable utilization of graphics card

Why doesn't InDesign utilize my expensive graphics card? ****** performance surrounding display quality, and other performance issues. This software is much too expensive to be without GPU acceleration. This impacts thousands of user's daily workflow, wasting time we could be spending on design and inspiration research.

Before you release new, useless features that barely work, how about doing some real improvements to the software. Make InDesign (and the rest of the suite) properly utilize our expensive graphics cards.

In the meantime, (or nevertime, as it seems to be) be very clear in the hardware requirements that a graphics card is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve 'Hide New Layers When Updating or Relinking' tick-box

Hide New Layers When Updating or Relinking (unticked) can be very annoying when I actually need the new layers to be shown when updating and relinking, but InDesign warns with a Confirmation Dialog box everytime for every page that is being relinked - it is so annoying, please can you change this tick-box in Preferences to Ask/Never/Always or something like that please, and have this option in the Dialog box so that the relinking and updating process is smoother/quicker/quieter.

Thank you :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Chromebook

Hello to the Adobe InDesign Geniuses! I write this with a heavy heart, I have been a mac holdout/Windows Defender when it comes to Adobe products (Photoshop) since the Mid 1990's If I had to guess, 1995 or 1996. I LOVE Adobe Products and have a huge distaste for mac. I am reaching a breaking point with Windows, they are trying to make an OS SOOO much more and constantly causing problems, I just had to re install windows on 5 computers due to the latest update that I have yet to have one Windows tech support expert agree as…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save As location

Right now the Save As location seems to be the PREVIOUS folder location where I saved a file.
    However, in other programs like Photoshop, the default location goes to the same folder as opened file.
    Consulted help center and got no solution other than rerouting every time I save as a file. PLEASE also make the default Save As location in InDesign to the same location as opened file!! I'm working on like 3 or more projects at the same time and have to reroute the save location all the time! In fact I accidentally overwrote an important working file…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add conditions to Data Merge

There should be conditions in data merge to include or exclude text based on the data in a record. For example, consider a set of business cards. Some users might have a Twitter handle or mobile number, some might not. Currently there is no way to omit empty fields and any text that might go with it, like an "M" and tab to prefix a mobile number and the line break after it. There should be a way to make that text conditional on whether the field is empty or what is in it.

e.g. IF @mobile<>"",M^t@mobile^p,,)

If the mobile…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add conditions to Data Merge

There should be conditions in data merge to include or exclude text based on the data in a record. For example.e consider a set of business cards. Some users might have a Twitter handle or mobile number, some might not. Currently there is no way to omit empty fields and any text that might fo with it, line an "M" and tab to prefix a mobile number and the line break after it. There should be a way to make that text conditional on whether the field is empty or what is in it.

e.g. IF @mobile<>"",M^t@mobile^p,,)

If the mobile…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please increase the size of Note anchors.

Note anchors are not easily seen, even when choosing the "Go to Note Anchor" option in the Notes window. It would be great to have the option to change the size of anchors.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change message in home screen

Change from "When in doubt, make a layout." to "When it doubt, lay it out." It flows better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Preferences | Spelling... Add Find Option to Ignore Check Spelling on Master Pages and Pasteboard

Please add an option under Preferences | Spelling... Add Find Option to Ignore Check Spelling on Master Pages and Pasteboard.

This should be a Preferences feature under Spelling that can be turned on and off. I see that other people have asked for a similar feature so it's definitely a popular ask.

I'm a design professional and I create and use templates for a large corporation's various product marketing teams. Even with the best editors typos will slip through so it would be nice to be able to run a quick spell check on a document. Unfortunately, a quick spell…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Incorporate iCloud Filemanagement

As my MacBooks SSD isn't too big I've enabled iCloud's storage feature. InDesign doesn't really like when macOS suddenly decides to delete the local copy of files I've embedded into my document and it's a hassle to deal with because there is no way to redownload all the files I need within InDesign. It would be super useful to see a better description of what happened with an embedded file and have to opportunity to download it without having to jump into Finder.

I've read that Apple made it possible to delete a local copy of a file in macOS…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. InDesign to support Multiple User Editing

I am not talking about InCopy or any of its features. At the company I work for, we have to create all of our print documents in PowerPoint because our graphic design team collaborates so heavily with the Sales staff. Because of this, we use PowerPoint's live editing feature to collaborate with filling in content, formatting, and designing. It would be significantly easier and better if there was a multi-user function.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Returning to the import options tab

I would like a quick shortcut to return to the import options tab for an already imported file! This would save me a lot of time!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Compare 2 indd files

It is difficult to compare very huge indd files.
    It will be very useful if we are able to compare 2 indd files with minute precision including the styles, tags applied to text etc.
    A report should be generated of the change or atleast an UI where the differences can be compared between the 2 documents.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. export location

Please please include a tick box in the preferences that allows exporting to the same location as the indesign file you're exporting. I work in a busy studio and I'm constantly having to re-route where I'm exporting my files it's SO frustrating!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ColorManagement - Switch while opening a file (New-Option to choose Preset, or use File-CMM or convert)

Hallo Adobe-team,

ich hatte gerade eine Idee, was eine coole neue Funktion von Indesign, Illustrator und Co werden könnte.

Derzeit habe ich viele Jobs aus dem Print und Webbereich ... Schnell ein Dokument geöffnet und dann zu spät bemerkt, dass ich noch nicht auf das richtige Farbmanagement-Preset umgestellt hatte. Mist.

Das passiert mir mindestens gefühlte 10mal täglich und nervt dann irgendwann.

Nun die Idee:
    Wie wäre es, wenn der User beim Öffnen nicht nur die Option zur Konvertierung in einen anderen Farbraum hätte, sondern zusätzlich auch die Option das Farbmanagement des Dokumentes zu übernehmen oder ein entsprechendes voreingestelltes Preset zu…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Table of contents update

how can I insert the same title to my book's table of contents which I did on two different pages? (table of content is divided into two text frames) Is it possible to do it automatically? I think it's not possible so I propose to add this option to new version of InDesign. It would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base