Balance Columns Not Working for Tables
Balance Columns does not work for Tables.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a large Text Frame with two columns.
2. Enable Balance Columns on that Text Frame.
3. Create a Table in the Text Frame with a number of rows, say 10 rows.
4. Add a paragraph break, or return.
5. Create a line of Text under that Table that spans columns.
The Table ignores the Balance Columns Setting.
The fix for this issue is now available in the latest update of InDesign – that is, InDesign 15.0.2.
Please update your InDesign application to get this fix.
Adobe InDesign team
I'm running macOS Mojave (10.14.6) and InDesign 15.0.1.
Same problem here.