Balance Columns Not Working for Tables
Balance Columns does not work for Tables.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a large Text Frame with two columns.
2. Enable Balance Columns on that Text Frame.
3. Create a Table in the Text Frame with a number of rows, say 10 rows.
4. Add a paragraph break, or return.
5. Create a line of Text under that Table that spans columns.
The Table ignores the Balance Columns Setting.
The fix for this bug is available in the latest InDesign Pre-Release build #310 posted on our Pre-Release forum (https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/indesign/)
Please verify if the fix is working at your end.
— Adobe InDesign team
I'm running macOS Mojave (10.14.6) and InDesign 15.0.1.
Same problem here.