Bug details

AIGPUSniffer quit unexpectedly every time I launch Indesign CC 14.0.1

I am using Indesign CC14.0.1 on a MAC - OS Mojave V 10.14.1
Whenever I launch Indesign I get a crash pop up saying AIGPU Sniffer has quit unexpectedly.
Indesign is fine to work in however I am fed up with this AIGPU issue coming up all the time and don't know if it is effecting anything else?
I've had loads of issues with the latest CC - really not impressed Adobe! Any suggestions on how to stop this happening?

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

masked_kitty shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Need more info  ·  AdminRavi Kiran (Admin, Adobe InDesign) responded  · 

Please submit the crash report to us.
    (Guidelines to submit crash are available at helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/submit-crash-re..)

Also, please send the following information to santalwa@adobe.com :

• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when InDesign crashed?
    • Error snapshot or video recording of the issue.
    • Is the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, can you please share the document(s)/asset(s) with us?
    • Does trashing InDesign Preferences and Cache help resolve the issue? Please take a backup of the same before trashing them.

Adobe InDesign team

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue.
        No problem opening illustrator and photoshop cc 2019 on OS Majove but as soon as I open Indesign the AIGPUSniffer app pops up. How can i stop this from happening again? many thanks.

• Sanyam Talwar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please submit the crash report to us.
        (Guidelines to submit crash are available at helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/submit-crash-re..)

Also, please send the following information to santalwa@adobe.com :

• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when InDesign crashed?
        • Error snapshot or video recording of the issue.
        • Is the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, can you please share the document(s)/asset(s) with us?
        • Does trashing InDesign Preferences and Cache help resolve the issue? Please take a backup of the same before trashing them.

Adobe InDesign team

Feedback and Knowledge Base