1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Page number more accessible

Could you add a button to the Pages panel to insert the page number? It's the logical place for new users to look.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Long Document Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove [All paragraph] from Cross-Reference

After the update Indesign to the latest version, there is an option for [All Paragraph] when creating a new cross-reference. This has led to a very slow performance when it tries to load all paragraph by default.

The alternative is having a "unchecked" option for user, perhaps?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Long Document Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Edit all Export Tags for all INDDs of a book (INDB) in one place

In order to export a book to EPUB, I need all export tags (classes) to be perfectly consistent even if the styles they are assigned to aren’t (and deliberately so, which is why they can’t be simply synced via book sync).

Currently there seems to be no other way than to open “Edit all export tags” from the panel menu in every single INDD of the book (which of course is already a huge progress compared to opening every single paragraph and character style).

Please let us edit the export tags on book level for all INDDs of a book.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There is no reference images regarding technical field. I want to add some of these images. let me know your reply..

There is no reference images regarding technical field. I want to add some of these images. let me know your reply on my given email id,
    my id : thephrakesh@gmail.com

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base