2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

127 results found

1. Share for review – the necessity of an output preview

For a long time in the printing industry, we did our copies to print with low-resolution PDFs that we send directly to our customers by e-mail. The advantage of this method is that for other participants in the graphic industry, we can show how the documents we received will be processed, thanks to the output preview.

Since most printers don't necessarily print complex layouts and we are concerned with ensuring the quality of the files we receive, I was a little disappointed to see that this aspect of print control was not available in the current version of "Share for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Preserving Braking Precision: The Vitality of Brake Flush

[url=https://www.instantcarfix.com/services/brake-flush]Brakeflush[/url] , an often overlooked but essential automotive maintenance procedure, safeguards the precision of braking systems. As time passes, brake fluid absorbs moisture and contaminants, hindering brake performance. A brake flush entails purging the degraded fluid and replacing it with fresh, clean fluid, ensuring optimal brake function. By embracing regular brake flushes, vehicle owners can enhance safety on the road, prevent potential brake failures, and prolong the lifespan of critical braking components, ultimately fostering a smoother and more secure driving experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Having a handover / sign-off feature when using share for review.

Having a handover / sign-off feature when using share for review. This will inform the 'designer' that the client has completed making comments/changes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix bugs when reviewing

On the review end, When entering the password for the like, the "verify not human" pictograms pop up and repeats. Then the pin tool does not link to the comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Share for review - Select All Bottom

Create a select all bottom that allows people to select multiple documents at once and then share them for review. Right now, this is not an option for users and having to select each document individually can be time consuming.

I use Adobe to share over 100 documents with other users and this is a very manual task. Imagine having to select and share 100+ documents one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Modify email addresses in auto-fill suggestions of Share for Review

In Share for Review, in the line under, “Create a web link for stakeholders to comment and provide feedback.” When typing in an email, there is a dropdown that suggests users of the organization. Would very much like to be able to remove expired email addresses from terminated employees, and other erroneous email entries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Indesign Share for Review User/Stakeholder UI experience

I am finding a lot of user error on my stakeholder's side when it comes time for them to review.

I think some basic information should pop up on how to leave a proper comment when they first access the review or fix it so it is always default to highlight/strikethrough.

For example: They can leave a regular comment just fine, however, I have no idea where in the text the change should be because they don't highlight the text first then click the tool needed. It's a simple step for people who are familiar with these reviews but some…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. InCopy share for review

Share for review feature should be add also to InCopy, so the editors can share texts with authors for feedback without having InDesign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Share for Review - "I'm done" and "approved" buttons would be very helpful.

Share for Review - "I'm done" and "approved" buttons would be very helpful. Setting a deadline for review as well as a nudge reviewers option would also be very helpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Share for Review - support languages

We need support in other languages for instance - Chinese and India languages, possibly more.

I have colleagues globally that we use this feature so they can review translations. When they type in comments, it is only in English. I have no way of testing this but they did send this screenshot (attached). Any workarounds?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Share for review user interface change to the same as shared online PDFs

Really like the Share for Review feature however the interface differs slightly to exporting to pdf and sharing an online pdf. Having explored both ways to get client feedback on designs, although as the designer I prefer Share for Review (the ability to update the link with latest changes and being able to review comments direct in InDesign through the 'Review' tab), the clients find the interface on the online shared pdf easier and clearer to use and less buggy. Could InDesigns Share for Review have the same interface/features as the online shared PDF interface.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Better workflow for designers and copy edits and document syncing

Would love to be able to get editors to edit indesign files directly without uploading pdf. I spend so many hours making copy edits when I really want to focus on the design! I would love to be able to link an indesign file that anyone can open (without having an adobe account like pdf) but so our editors can edit these documents and I can hit a button in indesign to approve these comments without design being affected!

Also a way to link two copies of indesign but be able to choose what you want to be linked and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Share for Review: Tracking Resolved Comments

While the Share for Review option is so handy for clients to make edits, it is a nightmare to track what has been implemented because as soon as the edit is resolved it becomes unmapped.

It is very hard to keep track of revisions so I would love a feature to glance back on previous versions (either by highlighting, creating a pdf including comments, or a window that you can click a page to see before and after results) to see where the markups where made. Clicking back to unresolved doesn't work because once a change is made the text…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow people Tagged in comments to filter by comments they are tagged in.

We have multiple reviewers in a share for review document. When we tag them in a comment they get an email that they have been tagged. However, there is no means for them to filter comments by items they are tagged in. Sure, they can filter by reviewer, but we should also have 'filter by user tagged' OR a button that says 'show me items I am tagged in' or simply a section 'Person tagged' with a button 'Me' etc. This is valuable as it saves clients time having to scroll through comments not relevant to them and will give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please give us option to ADJUST SPACE BETWEEN PAGES.

I've always used PDFs when sending clients proofs but thought I'd give the Share for Review a try. I was surprised by the small amount of space between pages, with no way to increase it. I regularly send multiple design options to clients and that small space/gap between pages makes it difficult since they all seem to blend together (the eyes don't get much of a break between options). Unfortunately, this will keep me from using the Share for Review feature so I hope you decide to add an option to adjust spacing. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update the Review Panel

I have been using Share for Review for a couple of years now.

First: Kudos to Adobe for the recent update to the website tools, especially the login banner and the zoom buttons.

There are still a few things that I would suggest changing on the app side, specifically to the review panel and the window from the share drop down:

-Can we add an update button to the review panel? Or, even better, when you save (NOT Save As) have an option to update the review during the save process? Better than digging into the share windowpane just to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Download PDF in Share For review.

We want to be able to download PDF from Share for Review in Adobe CC Web. This feature was being tried out and got released accidentally and hence has been removed.
    Please do it :) #GOADOBEDEVTEAM

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Indesign for IPad Pro M1

Indesign for IPad Pro M1. I’m from the first generation of Quark Express to now Indesign always working on a Desktop.
    Having to move countries, I have embraced the mobile world and invested in an Ipad and the ‘Cloud’ ! It’s been amazing so far especially with the creative cloud but….no Indesign!!! What do I do? All my projects are built on it and now I can’t even open them ! What is the solution?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Share for Review - Image Quality

Bring the optimized quality of Share for Review images up to the level of acceptable web-based image optimization at 100% size.

I understand the need to optimize images for high-performance quick reviews. However, the current setting is far too low. Upgrading the image quality to an acceptable web-image optimization will help reduce feedback loops with concerns from stakeholders over bad image quality.

In my review workflows using Shared for Review, I am now constantly exporting and sending separate PDFs to reviewers to prove image quality based on concerns from the Share for Review representation.

Please know that the Share for…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Share for review - zoom in on document with multiple page sizes

I have a document with pages of different sizes, ranging from 4"x3" to 90"x90". When I share it to review and view it in the browser, I can't zoom in on the smaller pages. It's like the maximum zoom value is set by the width of the largest page in the document.

Please let us zoom in/out freely on the documents.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base