1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CC Library Issues

In our pre-press workflow we package jobs for archiving which includes pulling copies of files down from CC libraries. It would seem that each new library names files sequentially 'Artwork 01, Artwork 02' etc. A significant problem arises when you need to use jobs from multiple sources to create something like a folio. You then have multiple copies of - say - Artwork 01 which the software then rename Artwork 01-1, etc. Best would be if filenames could either be determined or are sourced from the filename when elements are added.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Workshare

Can there be a feature where one file is accessible by multiple user at the same time? Each user can select a page he or she is working on and lock it while they edit. once they are done, they release it and the document updates.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Single Page Send for Review

Very excited for the Send for Review feature. We've been using Acrobat to do this, so having it baked into is a game changer. Is there a way to review the document as single pages instead of spreads? It helps our writers and copy editors read easier with single pages. Thank you for your help!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow object style to be added to cc libraries

Allow object styles to be added to CC libraries just like paragraph and character styles. with my paragraph styles panel open all I have to do is select a style and the double square with and arrow icon in the bottom left corner to add to my current selected library. I'm asking to be able to do the same thing with object styles.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Decide what folder that will be synced in creative cloud

Since we can have really big data storage in the creative cloud today I miss the function to choose what folders/projects I need on my local device that has less amount of storage than my cloud license. So I suggest a function Microsoft OneDrive have like "free up space" that removes the local copy. Most cooperate computers don have 1Tb disks so today with shared folders you can fill your disk quick and you cant control it in a good way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Settings Control for Multiple Users

Load, Sync, Edit Color Settings/PDF Export Options and General Preferences across multiple Users/Workstations within an organization. Provide centralized area to monitor and ***** with ability for notification/alerts if a User/Workstaion is not synchronized. Also please bring back load User Workspace and Preferences.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. PLEASE give senior discounts to Adobe products.

Senior citizens who have used Adobe products when they were employed would like to continue but because of fixed income cannot afford the monthly fee. Can you please give discounts like you do students?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cloud working

A feature for working together on an Indesign document would be great for the year 2019. Similar to Adobe XD Cloud documents, or comparatively like the collaboration of Indesign and Incopy (Check in / Check out) - just cloud based.

I Just want a solution for a group of Designers working on one project without having the trouble of creating a load of documents.

thx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. sort by name in CC library groups

It would be nice to be able to sort by name when library items are in a folder group in CC libraries. Currently that option is grayed out for the group view, but not for the view by type view.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make Typekit fonts usable offline outside of Cloud app, just check activation sometimes

It's annoying that I have to close the applications (Illustrator, inDesign, Photoshop) since the Typekit fonts aren't available if I open them before the Cloud application is up and running. I get to work and open the programs right away and forget to make sure the Cloud app is already open. Forcing me to close all 3 and reopen all 3, waste of time..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use links with CC Libraries

I think it would be great to be able to use linked files in CC Libraries. We have a lot of master art on shared drives, and it wouldn't be practical to have it all in the cloud in a Library. For our team, this would be a huge addition... to store a shard-drive link to the file and a thumbnail, instead of uploading the entire asset.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow users to opt out of Typekit and CC Libraries

Typekit and CC Libraries are annoying and should be optional.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Smaller CC Packages please

Why do I have to include loads of programs I don't need if I upgrade to CC? It's bad enough making us pay this expensive subscription but as a graphic designer I only use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro. Can't you fashion more selective packages? I'm holding out with CS6 but having been coerced by Apple into upgrading to High Sierra it's all looking wobbly. Adobe are the vanguard of the Tyranny Of Upgrade.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Share the templates (INDT) into the library

Dear all we already use a lot the library as we are a team of 6 designers working on the same bases. We already use swatches and images which is very convenient. It would be good to have the templates (rollup, A4 , webbanner ...) in the library as template the way we can just drag and drop them

thank you by advance. InDesign is a wonderful tool

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add "Creative Cloud Files" Tab to "New Document" Window

Create a TAB for "CC Files" within the "New Document" window.

When you open InDesign you can select to open a file from CC Files. I have a lot of saved templates so this is a great feature.

However — once I have a file already open, I cannot easily load another template from my CC Files, unless I hunt it down in finder. This would save me a lot of time if I could load them from the New Doc window

GENIOUS.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Drag text from CC libraries to existing line

When you drag text from the CC libraries into a text frame that has some text in it, the text you dragged won't be added to the line but it will create a new text frame.

I'd like it for the text to be added to a line in a text frame.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need more info  ·  Anonymous responded

Thanks for making this suggestion. Currently you can right click on the Text element in the Libraries Panel with your insertion pointer at the location where you would want the text to go.
    Once you do this you get an option of Placing inline. This way you can insert the text at the exact same location.

Let me know how this goes for you.

17. Collaborate files in the start "Workspace" (quick shortcut)

In the Workspace "start' you can show your indesign files from de cloud. Called CC-Files. I like this feature. It works fine, but don't work with shared (collaborate) folder.
    I see al my cc-documents in the cloud, except the files in the shared (collaborate) folder.

Please make it possible. Otherwise, the idea of the cloud does not work.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add InDesign as a supported Creative Cloud file type

I was very excited to learn more about CC files and libraries during Max. I wanted to start implementing CC files to take advantage of versions and file sharing. It's very disappointing to learn that InDesign isn't currently a program that's supported for CC file saving. Please add it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Search Adobe Fonts

Next to the search bar for Adobe Stock would be a nice place to search for fonts as well. Just my opinion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add pages to cc library

my team works on multiple sales decks that use a lot of the same pages. It would be amazing to be able to pull a full page into the cc library so the team would easily be able to compile a new deck from pulling new pages out of a single library

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base