1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Moving the IDLK temp file

It would be nice to have an option in Preferences to be able to move the temporary IDLK file which is automatically created at the same level as the edited file. Kind of like Photoshop.
    Because if the edited file is located in a DropBox or GoogleDrive (or other) folder, Dropbox or GoogleDrive spend their time updating this file, which is very detrimental in terms of bandwidth and processor occupancy.

Thank you

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Application and workspace settings integrated in Adobe Cloud account

Connect application settings and saved workspaces to Adobe Cloud accounts so all of preferences and workspace customizations are applied at login.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. View multiple CC Libraries at the same time in InDesign

It would be very helpful to be able to view more than 1 CC Library panel at a time within the InDesign workspace. For instance, my company has a library for our brand elements (colors, fonts, logos, etc) and then multiple other libraries for various uses. I'd like to be able to have at least 2 open simultaneously rather than switching back and forth.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow individuals to print or save PDF from Share For Review link

Currently you are unable to accurately print a document shared for review directly from InDesign in the cloud service. There should be a toggle to enable the option to do so from the individual sharing the file. Many people like to physically markup documents in addition to their digital comments.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add InDesign as a supported Creative Cloud file type

I was very excited to learn more about CC files and libraries during Max. I wanted to start implementing CC files to take advantage of versions and file sharing. It's very disappointing to learn that InDesign isn't currently a program that's supported for CC file saving. Please add it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reveal in Bridge Automatically Installs Bridge

There's a few places in InDesign where you can accidentally hit the "Reveal in Bridge" and if you don't have this installed on your computer already - it will auto-install the app from the Creative Cloud.

I don't think it should do this - it should prompt you to if you want to install this to your computer rather than forcing the download.

I also would like an option to Disable the Reveal in Bridge - as I don't use it and it's so annoying when you have to go back and uninstall apps that you never wanted installed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Search Adobe Fonts

Next to the search bar for Adobe Stock would be a nice place to search for fonts as well. Just my opinion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add pages to cc library

my team works on multiple sales decks that use a lot of the same pages. It would be amazing to be able to pull a full page into the cc library so the team would easily be able to compile a new deck from pulling new pages out of a single library

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How do I deal with Brother Printer offline glitch?

Brother printer is one among the highest quality printing machines among the users. It’s the simplest printer, if users have low budget. It can give the simplest printing results, so mostly users come to settle on it. There are many options within the market, so people have many choices. I even have bought Brother Printer for my personal usages. It’s very easy to use and quick in performing, so I’m very proud of the printing performance of my Brother printer. From the last week, my Brother printer is showing offline status, so I’m unable to figure on my Brother printer.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Import/export Share for Review comments

The new Share for Review feature is great. I've noticed though that once the file is moved, the comments are lost or no longer linked to the copy of the file. I have also seen that only one person has access to comments (although I have not tested this). This does not seem useful when you think about the workflow of an ad agency, where files are usually started by one person (say an art director), then passed along and finished by others (like a designer or studio artist). If comments can't be passed along with the document, it disrupts…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to sync text variables via Creative Cloud Libraries

Similar to another suggestion here requesting the ability to import .csv content as variables: it would also be useful to be able to insert a text variable into an InDesign document from an external source such as Creative Cloud Libraries. This would enable a simple central location for variable information (eg prices, product specs etc) that could then be used across multiple documents. Updating the central data would then update all 'linked' variables when an InDesign document is opened, removing the need to manually update and the subsequent risk of human error.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Single Page Send for Review

Very excited for the Send for Review feature. We've been using Acrobat to do this, so having it baked into is a game changer. Is there a way to review the document as single pages instead of spreads? It helps our writers and copy editors read easier with single pages. Thank you for your help!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow object style to be added to cc libraries

Allow object styles to be added to CC libraries just like paragraph and character styles. with my paragraph styles panel open all I have to do is select a style and the double square with and arrow icon in the bottom left corner to add to my current selected library. I'm asking to be able to do the same thing with object styles.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Decide what folder that will be synced in creative cloud

Since we can have really big data storage in the creative cloud today I miss the function to choose what folders/projects I need on my local device that has less amount of storage than my cloud license. So I suggest a function Microsoft OneDrive have like "free up space" that removes the local copy. Most cooperate computers don have 1Tb disks so today with shared folders you can fill your disk quick and you cant control it in a good way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CC Libreries

Sería estupendo contar con un sector de búsqueda por texto dentro de la ventana CC LIbraries para archivos y elementos subidos. Cuando guardo archivos le pongo un nombre por ejemplo: Logotipo de piscina 01. Entonces, me es más práctico buscar por nombre ya que la ventana tiene miniaturas demasiado pequeñas.

It would be great to have a search placeholder within the CC Libraries window for files and uploaded items. When I save files I give it a name, for example: Pool logo 01. So, it is more practical for me to search by name because CC librarines has small
    thumbnails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Creative Cloud Documents - File Open facility needs vital features

I think one of the most important facilities for making good use of Cloud Docs will be document management. I have been extremely frustrated by the total lack of such features in the recent Document Open interface, which just lists some very small number of recent docs, without any consideration of folders, projects, clients, or other important organizational features. The OS provides us with hierarchical folders that can do a fairly good job of organizing the dozens (sometimes hundreds) of files on a project or for a client, but without some facilities for that purpose, I can see the proliferation…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Relink from CC Libraries Sorting

When relinking assets in InDesign using "Relink from CC Libraries" , the CC Libraries panel that shows isn't capable of having it's sort order (date modified vs alphabetically) changed nor is able to show groups - please fix so it has the same view functionality as the regular CC Library Panel.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Export All Comments

Hello,

I would like to request the ability to export all comments, whether from pins or drawn shapes, made on documents on assets.adobe.com. Once files are moved off of Creative Cloud, all comments are lost, so it would be great to be able to save comments for posterity prior to files being archived somewhere else.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base