João Carlos de Pinho
8 results found
211 votesUnder Review · Abhinav Kaushik responded
Thank you all for your feedback and votes on the feature request.
We are currently looking into this important feature request. As part of the evaluation, I would be reaching out to some of you to gather deeper insights.
Please help us by providing your valuable inputs and feedback.
Abhinav Kaushik (AK)
Product Manager, InDesign
“Place Video from URL” option has been restored in the latest InDesign update – version 15.1.
Please update InDesign to use the feature.
Adobe InDesign team
42 votesPartial Fix · amaarora responded
1. The majority of InDesign Scripting threads were merged and archived at first.
2. After a month or so, InDesign Scripting re-appeared as its own topic in the new forums.
3. David K. started un-archiving older threads last week, a few at a time, very slowly and by hand, because of odd server-side limitations.
4. There is no “Direct Link” to the Scripting Topic at this time, but this ought to be fixed with the current sprint from the forums team. The internal bug number is: ALFD-1530
While we wait for ALFD-1530, there is a backdoor way to find direct links to topics. You can follow a topic then look at your follows… or just use these links:
• InDesign Scripting: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/scripting
• InDesign SDK: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/sdk
• InDesign Server Developers: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/server%20developers
An error occurred while saving the comment
10 votesClosed: Fixed · Abhinav Kaushik responded
Issue has been fixed in InDesign’s latest update, Id 13.1.
Please update your InDesign for the resolution of the problem.
AFAIR, in earlier versions of InDesign the "Paste without formatting" command worked regardless of the content formatting. The current behavior is doesn't have any advantage compared to the old one.