full swatch list not displaying bug
In the first image, the scroll bar is all the way to the bottom, but it's not showing the rest of the list, when I expand the box (image 2) it displays them... please help/fix?
IndesignCC 13.1 osx high sierra.
Thank you for reporting the issue. We need some information around the issue which may help us in narrowing down the root cause:
1. Does it happen with the latest InDesign version 14.0.1 ?
2. Is it document specific or happens with all the documents?
3. Does it happen with Swatches panel only or all other panels while expanding ?
4. Have you added any extra swatches or it happens with the default swatches ?
5. Please specify your Platform, OS version and InDesign version.
A short video depicting the issue will be very helpful.
I feel like I answered all or at least most of your questions initially in my submission to Adobe to begin with (though it appears for some reason they edited down my original submission above?). Seems like the update has fixed this issue for me.
Most of my panels, much like the swatches where I can't scroll, do this where expansion to see the bottom of the area is not possible. I have to undock them and float them on my screen in order to get to the full list. Super annoying and time consuming to continually expand panels.
The forum has swapped the 2 images around.
It's unfortunate that you have face such problem. I would need your response for the below mentioned queries to get to the bottom of the problem.
1. When you come across the issue, have you observed the other panel such as Layers, Pages behave funny too?
2. When you create a fresh document cmd+opt+N does the problem goes away?
3. Please share a document with me abkaushi@adobe,com with which you face the problem consistently.
Swatches show inconsistently between the swatches palette and the view from the control panel along the top. The swatches palette does not show any new colors and sometimes not even existing colors. I can only access the colors through the control panel. I have the palette set to show all swatches but it won't. I've tried switching preferences to see if that helps, but more colors disappear. The control panel swatches is the only place accurately displaying my documents swatches. It happens with every Indd file — new and older. I've tried restarting the computer — doesn't help. I am on Mac OS High Sierra and all of my Adobe apps are up to date. I much prefer using the palette on the side verses having to go to the control panel all the time so if someone knows something that would fix it — I would greatly appreciate it!
Color swatches randomly appearing and disappearing. You can see from the screen capture attached how pasted section of text into a new document is White or 50% Black. The saved swatches change/vanish on while clicking text frames, rather than the expected result: saved colour swatches should not vanish, unsaved colours should not appear or disappear.