Indesign crashes on duplicate spread action if document contains table with images
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a text frame in the document.
2. Insert a table with 4x4 layout.
3. Place 3 images in 2nd, 3rd and 4th column in the first row.
4. Now perform "Duplicate spread" action in the pages panel twice.
- Spread should get duplicated.
- Indesign crashes when duplicate spread action is performed two times consecutively.
Please update InDesign to the latest version, InDesign CC 2018 (13.0) for the fix of the issue.
Already reported the bug for the Anchored frame issue:
Please add a separate bug for the tagging issue so that it can be looked at.
Also, when the anchoring point is ahead of the previous anchored point then in that case:
1. The anchored frame looses it tagging
2. The character immediately after the new anchored position gets the tag
Since the original issue of this thread is resolved, please file a separate bug for the tagging issue.
:) me too!
Though this looks like a Bug to me, since the behaviour is not consistent when moving the anchor point inside the text. When anchor point is moved to left there is no issue, but when anchor point is moved to right, the anchored frames gets untagged.
I will also report it under feature request section also, but may be you can try it on your end once to confirm.
For the other issue, please add it to feature request.
How it works presently is as designed.
Ps: I like the same name coincidence
Thanks for the info Aman. Can you also check for another bug I have raised related to anchored frames issue and let me know the status for the same from your end?
Thanks for pointing out the issue. We are aware of this issue which is a crash since CC 2015.1
We have fixed a similar crash for the upcoming CC 2018 release.
You can test and try the fix in the Beta build posted on the InDesign Pre-Release program. Follow the below link for joining InDesign Pre-Release program and getting access to the Beta build of InDesign.