Change the page size
When changing the page size, the current page content is centered relative to the new size. Or it would be nice, if I could choose to attach current content to one of the corners of the page, the same way I can choose the transformation anchor point (the square with the nine anchor points)
Thanks for this suggestion. I need a little more information in trying to understand this request a bit more:
1. Is the situation that you have created a design already or have an existing design and now need to change the page size. Any description on why you need to change the page would be helpful.
2. How drastic is the page size change. Is it just a minor change or is it something like changing from portrait mode to landscape.
3. Please share links to any screenshot of the document where you recently needed this feature. This would help us better understand this request.
It has been a while, and I thought this had been implemented. But it does not seam so.
We have documents, where the page size is variable. When I change "Document Setup" the page size from the old to the new, all content will stay centred relative to the new page size.
With other size-modifiers, you have that fancy icon as a 3x3 square, where you put your anchor point from top left to bottom right. That would be the correct behaviour for changing the page size.
I would love to share a picture, but that is not possible here...
1. we print in different countries with different partners. While the final products dimensions in germany are 180x300, its different for austria with 225 x 300 mm.
2. even if you think 45 mm difference isnt much to care about, its becomes very painful adjust by hand, if you dont run any liquid layout features.
3. so I decide to go page by page with the Page-tool, which has the anchor points feature. I e.g. choose the gain from the middle-right/middle-left with 2-facing-page-layout.
Sometimes a document is better to adjust at the bottom or the top.
I think, that Photoshop's functionality called "Canvas size" is what we need.