1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Does Boot Camp Work on the M1 Macs?

Sadly, the short answer is no. It’s probably not what fans of the M1 chip want to hear but because Apple switched away from the Intel models to Apple silicon and decided to kill the Boot Camp assistant, the old way of running Windows on Macs is not possible.

There is a bit of method to perceived madness here. To take on Intel and create their own chip, Apple decided to go with the ARM chip instead of the Intel-created x86 architecture. It has been a while since Apple introduced ARM chips to power their phone and tablet range so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I get instant direct deposit on cash App?

Who does not want to get rid of delay in payments arrival? Of course, it is a wish of everyone. We all want to get paid instantly, safely, and conveniently. But, only wishing will not serve any purpose. For hassle-free payment experience, it is important to pick up the best of the best payment app. And on the basis of customer satisfaction and track records, we can say that Square Cash App is the best payment app. Actually, it's the features of Cash App that make this smart application best of all. One such great feature is Cash App direct…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How do I get instant direct deposit on cash App?

Who does not want to get rid of delay in payments arrival? Of course, it is a wish of everyone. We all want to get paid instantly, safely, and conveniently. But, only wishing will not serve any purpose. For hassle-free payment experience, it is important to pick up the best of the best payment app. And on the basis of customer satisfaction and track records, we can say that Square Cash App is the best payment app. Actually, it's the features of Cash App that make this smart application best of all. One such great feature is Cash App direct…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Indesign Lite, but different to the already suggested

Indesign comes with a lot of features you never use. Features like the absolutely annoying and nasty Creative Cloud and its client, the even nastier CCX, the constant updates which lose compatibility between almost every next version and the previous one, the CC library which doesn't work at all (it should host any kind of object, but it doesn't), InCopy. Remove all that and let us just use what we need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. offer a senior discount please

I am now retired and offer my design services gratis to many charities and organizations.. While you offer discounts on your photography software I do not see any on Indesign. Many of us who used Indesign while working no longer have access.. Please consider helping others by offering a monthly discount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. search option

There is no search option like MAC on PC, Please provide us a search option in the HELP section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lufthansa Airlines Reservations|Flight Booking Helpline Desk

Get the best offers & deals on ticket booking with Lufthansa Airlines. Contact Lufthansa Airlines customer care for easy reservations and booking. Get more discount On single or group ✈ Flight ticket Booking & Reservations. To know about Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation & Baggage Policy, Manage to book, change a booking,
    For more information visit our website:- https://sites.google.com/view/lufthansa-airlines-reservation/home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Aeromexico Airlines Reservations & Flight Booking Helpline Desk

Get the best offers & deals on ticket booking with Aeromexico Airlines. Contact Aeromexico Airlines customer care for easy reservations and booking. Get more discount On single or group ✈ Flight ticket Booking & Reservations. To know about Aeromexico Airlines Cancellation & Baggage Policy, Manage to book, change a booking,
    For more information visit our website:- https://sites.google.com/view/aeromaxico-airline-reservation/home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Eva Air Reservations & Flight Booking Helpline Desk

Get the best offers & deals on ticket booking with Eva Airlines. Contact Eva Air customer care for easy reservations and booking. Get more discount On single or group ✈ Flight ticket Booking & Reservations. To know about Eva Air Cancellation & Baggage Policy, Manage to book, change a booking,
    For more information visit our website:-https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/eva-air-reservations/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Kuwait Airways Flight Booking & Reservations Helpline Desk

Get the best offers & deals on ticket booking with Kuwait Airways. Contact Kuwait Airways customer care for easy reservations and booking. Get more discount On single or group ✈ Flight ticket Booking & Reservations. To know about Kuwait Airways Cancellation & Baggage Policy, Manage to book, change a booking,
    For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/kuwait-airways-reservations/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Combo box and list box csv import

Hello, I was wondering if you all could make a system for Excel or CSV data to be imported into interactive elements like combo boxes and list boxes. Its a real pain to manually input an array of items and also not have the ability to edit them in their place. The current process requires deleting an element in the list, and retyping it and then manually type in alot of options. Imagine if having to make a combo box that included all 50 states.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Embed file option while placing the image in the page

Many-a-times after placing a Image, we need to Embed that as we don't want that to stay connected to the source.
    That's why what we want is that before placing a Image, there should be a Link/Embed Option as there is in Illustrator so that I do not have to manually go to Links Panel and Embed it from there for every single Image. It will faster the work process

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Disable Background Tasks

Please! Let me turn off background tasks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Feature to manage plug ins?

I am using version 16.2 and I cannot find any way to remove a dead plug-in that a colleague left attached to a template.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can we get text to go along with the video tutorials?

Videos can be useful, but we can read text MUCH faster than listening to a video. And we can easily refer to text where we can't in a video.

Please just supply the same learning in text form as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Caption setting: Why paragraph style, not object style?

Caption setting: Why paragraph style, not object style?

Its "displacement" is not very easy to use, I generally still need object style to control the caption.

If you can use object styles directly, it's easy? Because object styles can call paragraph styles, there are more settings.

I hope Adobe will pay attention to this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow login from multiple adobe accounts on the same machine at the same time.

My job pays for InDesign and I pay for Photoshop/Lightroom. The fact that I cannot just have both logins running at the same time is insane. I have started paying for InDesign personally because it was just easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The indesign "edit original" menu should go to the worksheet of the illustrator.

When displaying the multi-page illustrator document with the indesign "edit original" menu, a random page is opened. The workspace of the "edit original" menu in the illustrator must be centered on the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "Find Command" option in the "Keyboard Shortcuts" window

It would be useful to have a "Find Command" option in the "Keyboard Shortcuts" window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Format Wires Above and Wires Below" in the same window

It would be useful to have
    "Format Wires Above and Wires Below" in the same window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base