1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. If a graphic file is added to the CC Libraries the default name should be the file name

If I add the file with the name companyX-logotype.jpg to a CC Library it gets the name "Bildmaterial1" (in German – must be something like "image1" in English).

It would be great if the given name would be "companyX-logotype.jpg" instead.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add More Styles to CC Libraries

We'd like to be able to add more styles to the CC Library, i.e. object styles and cell styles. This would be helpful when collaborating on a project.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Collaborative, Syncing, Files

Add collaborative qualities to files so multiple people can edit at the same time and sync to update. This is VITAL for team work and educational work. Group work and teams will never go away.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need More Info  ·  Anonymous responded

Thanks for making this request. In order to understand the use-case more better I have a few questions:

1. Whats the role of the different people working collaboratively on the same file. Are they always only designers or are other personas also involved.
    2. What are the different kind of files (brochures, books, magazines etc) for which this is required.
    3. Where is the file on which these different users need to work together on be placed. Should this be on a cloud server, or a shared server.
    4. How do you workaround this need today? What are the most important problems with the current workaround?

4. More organization for CC Library files

I love the idea of using CC Libraries, but we have multiple versions of our logo built for different scenarios. We have different size logos built for a range of book spines, different colors depending on background, and logotype versions for specific product lines. Right now, I'm creating shorthand in the name of each element to differentiate them, but having metadata or notes for each item would help a lot. I could see the note popping up when you hover over an item. Another solution would be customizable sections within each Library. That way I could organize the logos within…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Libraries

A really small thing that has tripped me up a more times that I wish to admit is that in Indesign the CC Libraries is called "CC Libraries" however in Photoshop & Illustrator it is just called "Libraries"

If this could become standardised across the Adobe Suite that would be great.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Collaborate files in the start "Workspace" (quick shortcut)

In the Workspace "start' you can show your indesign files from de cloud. Called CC-Files. I like this feature. It works fine, but don't work with shared (collaborate) folder.
    I see al my cc-documents in the cloud, except the files in the shared (collaborate) folder.

Please make it possible. Otherwise, the idea of the cloud does not work.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Workshare

Can there be a feature where one file is accessible by multiple user at the same time? Each user can select a page he or she is working on and lock it while they edit. once they are done, they release it and the document updates.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Collaborative Editing

Create a cloud service for InDesign where files can be worked on by numerous people at the same time. Will help save time and encourage collaboration. Like Google Docs, Slides, etc.

304 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need More Info  ·  Anonymous responded

Thanks for making this request. In order to understand the use-case more better I have a few questions:

1. Whats the role of the different people working collaboratively on the same file. Are they always only designers or are other personas also involved.
    2. What is the use-case here, some parts of this request suggest an Editorial collaboration whereas others suggest collaboration amongst different designers. I am trying to separate these 2 requests out.
    3. What are the different kind of files (brochures, books, magazines etc) for which this is required.
    4. Does it need to be a web based service, or having the user be able to collaborate on one shared file using InDesign or InCopy on the Desktop will work? What is the advantage you feel over a web-service over the desktop app?
    5. How do you workaround this need today? What are the most important problems with…

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base