The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (220.127.116.112) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notesDamien Lockner commented
Scrolling in and out also provides a way to refresh the display and make the text reappear.Damien Lockner commented
The bug may occur when selecting text. The current paragraph disappears during text selection. Then, on mouse release, the sibling paragraphs of the same style disappear.
The bug also occurs on a simple click in the text. The sibling paragraphs of the same style disappear.Damien Lockner shared this idea ·