InDesign crashes and content disappears
InDesign sometimes crashes when saving, packaging, or exporting a file. It then corrupts file, removing content (entire text boxes are now empty). This is destroying files and setting me back hours in my workflow.
- Adobe InDesign 16.0
- Should have stable, usable files
- InDesign crashes and corrupts my source file
Please submit the crash report to us. (Guidelines to submit crash are available at (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html )
Also, please send the following information to email@example.com :
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when InDesign crashed?
• Video recording of the crash?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, could you provide the document(s)/asset(s) to us? Please package the entire document (To package the document, choose File → Package…)
Adobe InDesign Team