crash sleep mode
I'm using InDesign 15.1.2 on a brand new Macbook Pro.
Several times a day InDesign crashes. It seems to happen most often when:
- my computer goes into sleep mode and I reawaken it
but it sometimes happens when:
- I copy text from a word document or email, and then try and paste it into a text frame within InDesign.
Sometimes it happens for no reason, when I am using another program.
I have spent a lot of time on the Adobe community page trying various solutions but nothing seems to have worked. I have 'problem reports' from the crash.
Can anybody direct me to somebody who I can work with to try and resolve the issue?
We have released InDesign 2021(v22.214.171.124) with a lot of stability fixes. We recommend you upgrade to the latest version (if you’re not already on it) as it is more robust.
If you still face this issue even after updating, please submit the crash report to us. (Guidelines to submit crash are available at (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html )
Also, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when InDesign froze?
• Video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, could you provide the document(s)/asset(s) to us? Please package the entire document (To package the document, choose File → Package…)
Adobe InDesign Team
After getting awake from sleep mode Indesign will constantly (and only Indesign!) crash because of a lost network connection!