"Add all stories to assignment" doesn't include content of anchored text boxes
1) I'm using InDesign CC 2019 (14.0.2) under MacOS 10.14.6.
2) - Open an INDD document with various text boxes
- Execute Edit -> InCopy -> Add All Stories to Assignment
3) I would expect this command to include also the content of text boxes that are anchored to other text boxes.
4) However, it doesn't. The content of such text boxes is missing. However, when I go through the document and release all anchored text boxes before executing the command, it will work properly
5) I'd love to attach an indd or idml test file but these file types are not allowed here (I wonder what file type is supposed to act as a test file then??). Since furthermore there's only 1 file allowed to be attached (...?!?!?) I can only attach 1 screenshot of the result of executing the command while the text box "Quick Tip" is still anchored: It is not added to the selection. After releasing it, it will be added correctly when executing the command again