text bold italic regular
Cannot easily change text with bold italics and bold regular to non-bold italics and non-bold regular.
- On Windows 7, InDesign 14.0.1 x64:
- In a normal text window, type "regular" in non-bold regular Times New Roman font.
- Then type "italics" in non-bold italic Times New Roman Font.
- Select the entire "regularitalics" phrase.
- Click Ctrl-B. The entire phrase correctly becomes bold.
- Click Ctrl-B again.
Expected behavior: The entire phrase should revert back to regular.
Actual behavior: Only "italics" reverts back to regular. The "regular" remains bold.
Please let us know if using the short cut keys ctrl+shift+b/i helps to change the font style.