Version : Indesign CC 2018
Steps to reproduce the issues :
- create a XML file with a InDesign table and two cells (see attached file)
- in first cell add a image
- in second cell add a text
- in a InDesign document, place the structure root tag in a textframe
- import XML file in structure
- BUG : the style in the first cell is missing (because there is a image)
- if you doesn't place the root tag in a textframe before importing the file, the XML file is loaded correctly
Payal Awasthi commented
I tried the mentioned steps with the attached xml file and it's working in ID 2018 13.0.1.
Please try it in latest release.