pages panel collapses
My document has many pages, 50 or more. When I open the document, the pages panel, more often than not, is completely collapsed, and I have to manually resize it back so that I can see all of the pages.
I have the latest version of ID. I have been using versions of ID since 2001, and I never had this problem until I purchased this one. It makes me feel regret for buying it, I can tell you. It might seem like a small thing, but believe me it is annoying.
I know ID inside and out, but nothing fixes this problem. I have tried every panel option, but nothing works. Please help.
As confirmed by the user, The issue is resolved with the latest InDesign CC 2018.1(126.96.36.199).
· Are you still facing issue with latest InDesign CC 2018.1(188.8.131.52)? Apparently not; however, it still reoccurs occasionally. I just tried to open several different docs and didn't observe it.
· OS Win 10
· Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when the issue is observed in InDesign? Open any document. None in particular
· Error snapshot or video recording of the issue? Cannot provide one now
· Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)? Cannot provide one now
· Does Trashing preference and cache, please create a backup of Preference and cache before trashing them, help to resolve the issue? Unknown.
When I first notified Adobe of this issue, it was happening almost every time I opened a document. I think I saw it the other day, but not certain. So whatever caused it, seems to be going away. Let's hope that it is permanent.