Gregory Gannotti commented
With my Macbook Pro It's been a problem for several versions. I was hoping I'd see it resolved by now.
John Flynn commented
The preflight option is missing from the Pages "hamburger" menu dropdown. I try using preflight from the OUTPUT (under Window dropdown) but it doesn't do anything.
George Nikolaidis commented
Same problem here... cannot define separate preflight...
1. it does not allow me to see the contents of the left arrow...
3. In design 16.1
4. OS Catalina 10.15.7
BUT! if you click aside (left of the > sign it does open)... please fix...
i reinstalled my copy and had the preferences reset
Same here. Indd 2020. Mac 10.14.6
Same problem. Nothing at all happens when I click on any of the arrows/triangles
InDesign CC 14.0.3 and also with InDesign 13.1.1 both on macOS Mojoave 10.14.6.
Please fix it.
Click on arrows on pre-flight panel - doesn't open.
I'm using latest version of Indesign, Mac MoJave
Same here - CC 2018 and Sierra 10.12.6. Nothing at all happens when I click on any of the arrows/triangles
1. nothing happens when clicked
2. all documents
3. yes CC 2018 (13.0.1)
4. Mac OS 10.13.1
We would be needing a little more information such as...
1. What happens when you click on the "arrows" before each entry of the pre-flight panel
2. Is this issue specific to one document or is reproducible with all documents you create?
3. Are you using the latest version of InDesign ( CC 2017.1)?
4. Your MAC OS version?