1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Saving

It would be helpful if there were a revert feature is a TIME-STAMPED revert to previously saved - Or revert to the first time you exported a pdf... Something to that sorts would help if you've already hit save more than once.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email Invoices

Its 2017, how about you start making an option available to email invoices for Creative Cloud? I have to go to 3 different accounts every month to print these manually for my accounts department. Its RIDICULOUS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. F&C queries stored on server

In stead of storing the xml files in the user folder, making it possible to store them on a server too and be able to refer to that folder with a shortcut. As for the scripts you could have the "user queries" and the app queries. This is handy when you have to control more then one computer in your department.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Provide a less expensive license for small businesses/nonprofits.

I am a small business owner and a loyal Adobe customer since the very first versions of Photoshop and Illustrator. I think it would help your customer base, if you do not plan to provide a perpetual license ever again, if there were to be a discounted license for small businesses and/or non-profits who do not have the yearly income to support a $600+ a year expense.

Of course, one would have to provide proof, such as non-profit status or small-business tax return.

Personally, I wish you'd return to perpetual licenses and make all the cloud-related features an additional fee…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the Error 0 issue (Can't Save Document)

Please fix the Error 0 issue! I've just worked for 6 hours tonight to just be told that it can't save the document - 6 HOURS WASTED! I'm getting hacked off with this as it's not the first time it's happened.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 20 21 22 24 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base