1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Find and replace also looks at Layer Names

I use layers for multiple versions and when modifying layer names (as a callout on the appropriate layer) would also like the Search and Replace Function to look at the layer names as well. Example - often same files are used from quarter to quarter and it is necessary to update the date on layer or a particular code included in the layer name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In the Arrange option, may we please go back and forth from a multiple to one and back again without having to close one of the windows?

Last year I could switch views in "Arrange" from 2 docs to one, back and forth. Now, I have to close one to get full screen with the second and reopen if I want to see them both side by side. Can you please switch back to the old method? This is a time-waster and frustrating, as it used to be in place. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Paragraph Shading & Border to Find/Change

Add (Paragraph Border) and (Paragraph Shading) to Find/Change in (Find Format) & (Change Format), to make search more flexible.
    Example: Find shaded string in imported text from word document.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please make a plug-in to open Pagemaker files .pmd

Pagemaker filer converter or a plug-in to open them and the save them with the appropriate extension

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chrome OS support please!

Would be awesome not to have our team on Chromebooks totally locked out from doing simple text editing on InDesign files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can we get Tab Order in a bigger window please? Or at least one that can expand.

Setting the Tab Order is very tedious but being in that tiny window makes it a real pain at times. Especially when you're creating interactive forms with literally hundreds of boxes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. international b2b marketplace

Exporthub is an international b2b marketplace catering to thousands of globally active manufacturers & suppliers from all industries with its safest trade services. https://www.exporthub.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FORM - COMB, order, styles

Primarily, for me, is the painstaking task of setting "comb of" characters, and even worse setting the right tab order.

Panel for setting tab order in InDesign, under Object>Interactive is horrible. It is too small, height-wise, and does not function well all the time. Often it happens to "jump". I get nr. 47 after 46, but it jumps before 46.

I sometimes have over 70 form fields to sort on a single page and it is taking too much time and patience to set it right.

If you could work on that tab order panel, make it larger, and give…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How to print the documents from 123.hp.com/setup HP printer using smartphone?

I am using Android phone along with 123.hp.com/setup HP printer from the last month. I have good knowledge of using 123.hp.com/setup HP printer for printing the documents. I need to print some important documents, so I want to use 123.HP.com/setup HP printer for printing procedure. When I give an appropriate command to my 123.hp.com/setup HP printer from my android phone for printing the documents, I am facing problems to print the documents. It has become an annoying issue for me, hence I seek for expert’s guidance. I don’t have full knowledge to print the documents from 123.hp.com/setup HP printer using…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Text Wrap path Selection

If we lock the Text Layer if it’s above the Objects’ Layer that has graphic elements on it, and we want to “Wrap” an object from that layer, we can see the Wrap Path which is Editable by Pen Tool & Direct Selection Tool,
    When Wrap Path is active and then we want to select just an anchor point by making a marquee selection from outside (like Illustrator) to select a single anchor point the path disappears and we see disappeared path even mouse click button is pressed, every time we will have to click on the anchor point to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to fix login issues in Protonmail?

Protonmail is one of the widely used webmail services, created by Proton technologies. With over 10 million users, the email service is increasing its reach in the global market. However, a few of the users keep complaining about the Protonmail login issue, which could have been raised due to different reasons. If you are also facing trouble with ProtonMail login, then you can fix it by using these tips.
    1. Make sure to use a stable and high-speed internet network.
    2. Retype the ProtonMail user ID and password.
    3. Switch to another browser and clear the history and browser cache…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Magic Wand Tool

Magic Wand Tool is necessary for InDesign to select not only objects but this should also work according to InDesign to select the same fonts, and Styles of Objects, Paragraphs, Characters, and Tables, etc.
    Magic Wand would be beneficial for the Selection of Fonts and their Size and Styles, just we will have to check/turn on the options according to required selections on the page, spread, or document, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to resolve Router problems

If you are unable to resolve the Netgear issue on your own, then you can contact our experts at any time. They will assist you in resolving the problems.

Visit us: https://routerfixiya.com/factory-reset-netgear-router/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allegiant Airlines Reservations Number 1-833-741-0738

Welcome to Allegiant Airlines, the ninth biggest business carrier in the US. Being a significant air transporter, Allegiant offers support in the wake of computing anticipated expenses and incomes and adds or takes out support of specific objections as request, from the Allegiant Airlines Reservations, Las Vegas, Florida and more Is the main spot to book Allegiant's low passages. Purchase and spare your carrier tickets legitimately.
    Evade your regular daily existence for the end of the week. Upheld by a group of movement fans, it is our total enthusiasm to follow whatever style or whichever city you wish to go…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Best interior design consultancy In Delhi.

Bluecrane Interior helps people to design beautiful homes.
    In addition, they also ensure that every project is carefully created and designed for Client’s lifestyle,
    comfort, and budget. Bluecrane focuses on providing the commendable service of 3D Design Consultation Karol Bagh.

Bluecrane Interior is a team of professionally qualified and technically skilled personnel undertaking many projects in Interior Designing including 3D Design Consultation, Modular Furniture, Interior Designing Lightning, Modular kitchen, House Renovation, New House Interior, Residential Interior, Wallpaper, Doors Work, Wall Paints, etc.
    https://bluecrane.in/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Share for review—interactive documents

Loving the new Share for Review feature, but how about the ability to markup documents with interactivity. Currently, all the buttons, rollovers, etc. disappear when using this feature—which implies it's just a baked-in version of adobe DC's commenting feature for static PDF documents.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What will I do if I experience issues with Roadrunner Email Login?

If you are having trouble logging into your Roadrunner email account, double check that your link to the internet is working. An easy way is to refresh the page, or try to find another place. If you have no communication issues, you may then need to go through some simple tests.

Only, make sure you use the correct login tab. The right URL is: https:/www.spectrum.net/login/ and the old mail.twc.com, the Roadrunner email login pages for webmail.runner.com and RR.com do not work. If you've bookmarked one of those pages previously, change your bookmark to use the latest login page instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How To Login in Windstream Email?

Would you have trouble signing in to your Windstream account? Okay, for this you landed on the right page, keep reading as you will be solving your difficulties here. You can use your web browser or mobile app to open a Windstream message.

First, you need to enter the appropriate credentials in the mail and login to the account.

To log in, go to the sign-in page on Windstream.net.
    You can also go to their official website and then click on the Sign In button at the top of the screen. After that type in your email ID and password. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to Renew McAfee Activation Subscription?

Open www McAfee com activate
    Full login at McAfee.
    Pick My Password.
    Tap on All Expired now to test your subscription all expired.
    Only, to get all the information about the unexpired subscription, you can select View active.
    Another choice is-pick the subscription you wish to renew
    Select Reload Now
    Fill in all aspects of the Data and others
    If you have made the payment, the phase of renewal is completed.

McAfee is the easiest and most powerful app for protecting your data and computer from any fraud online. This only protects the system, but also detects the virus, checks…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow special characters to be added in front of note number when importing footnotes (e.g., tabs).

The "prefix" option for "document footnote options" should allow that, but only permits the few options in the pulldown menu. We should be able to insert any character before or after the footnote text.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base