Thank you for your support. The issue is now fixed in the latest update of InDesign.
Please upgrade to the new InDesign 14.0 from your Creative Cloud Application.
If you are unable to see the update yet, click on the menu (three dots) on the top right corner of Creative cloud app and click on “Check for App Updates”.
Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
InDesign TeamDave Courtemanche commented
Working in OS X Mojave (10.14) workspaces do not load with open of a file. In order to use my custom workspace, I must reset the workspace every time I open a file. Indesign CC2019
The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (220.127.116.117) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notesDave Courtemanche shared this idea ·
Issue has been fixed in InDesign’s latest update, Id 13.1.
Please update your InDesign for the resolution of the problem.
AbhinavDave Courtemanche commented
My Indesign isn't showing any available updates. I'm at 13.0.1