Please, please, resolve this.
- Indesign version 18 (2023)
- Issue: Create a two column text frame, or as many you want, and fill with text. For illustration purposes, create a table in the middle of the text frame. Span the table across both columns. Exaggerate the table spacing, to 25 pts before and after.
- Expected Result: The text in both columns of the text frame, in accordance with the table spacing, should be (i) equal on both sides of the two columns (ii) the text flow before the table should stop, and the text should continue again after the table. The table should span across all columns and have the option to span across in table options.
- Actual: The table spacing is applied on the left side of the text frame but not the right. The text in the right column overwrites the table.
- File is uploaded and a screenshot is uploaded.
- The workaround does work either. It places in text the middle of column A into column B. It is not right
HELP Please. Please resolve.
David Horsfall shared this idea