InDesign and PDF comments: extremely slow
- Version of Adobe InDesign V 18.0
- Importing the PDF comments to indesign, some tags when selected, makes the program extremely slow, taking several minutes to release the indesign again.
- The expected result would be that it was a matter of seconds and not minutes.
- The basic ones work very well, but markings like geometric figures and annotations make the indesign very slow.
- And here's a link to a video to see how you need to switch from one appointment to another: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzxsh7t9ci0a8y1/teste.mp4?dl=0
Meyrele shared this idea
I created a test file for this problem. Just import PDF comments into indesign. There are only 6 comments, and in the last 3, you could feel the problem. Here's a link to the indesign and PDF files. The source is from adobe, the Essonnes.
One note: the file has endnotes.
Yes, there are already some versions that this has been happening. Unfortunately! :(
Alex Uzan commented
I noticed the same issue, that appeared with 17.3.