ID 16.0 – Crashing in Split Layout View When Cutting and Pasting Text
InDesign crashes when doing the following:
- Open or Create a document.
- Enable split layout view
- Create a text frame in each view
- Fill one of the text frames with type
- Cut some of the type into the other frame
- Cut some more of the type from the filled frame
- Copy the text in the other frame
- Undo the cutting of the text
- Re-cut the text
- Paste the text into the other frame
Video of the bug: https://youtu.be/ex7BsXfeSUA
This is present in both ID 15.X and ID 16.0 and crashes with documents created in both new and old versions of InDesign.
This bug is still in 16.0.1.