windows 10 - paste number from clipboard history into X/Y-object coordinates
How to repeat the issue:
- Activate Clipboard history in windows settings (win 10)
- Copy a random number to your clipboard (my testnumber "-2,375")
- Create a new document and place a rectangle (or random object) on your page
- Select the object and click (focus) in the field for the y-coordinates
- hit "windows+V" to open your clipboard history (must be activated in the settings)
- Click on your previous copied number.
6-Bug. The number has been pasted two times in the y-coordinates field.
- Win 10 pro (1809)
- current Indesign CC version (how to check the actual version?)
By the way, if you try the clipboard history in a text field in inDesign, it works totally fine.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for reporting the issue.
We are reviewing it
David Oldham commented
Pastes twice in the Structure New Attribute Name and Value fields.
InDesign 15.0.1 x64
WindowsPro 10 v1903 OS Build 18362.592
Intel Core i5-6500 16 GB Ram