windows 10 - paste number from clipboard history into X/Y-object coordinates
How to repeat the issue:
- Activate Clipboard history in windows settings (win 10)
- Copy a random number to your clipboard (my testnumber "-2,375")
- Create a new document and place a rectangle (or random object) on your page
- Select the object and click (focus) in the field for the y-coordinates
- hit "windows+V" to open your clipboard history (must be activated in the settings)
- Click on your previous copied number.
6-Bug. The number has been pasted two times in the y-coordinates field.
- Win 10 pro (1809)
- current Indesign CC version (how to check the actual version?)
By the way, if you try the clipboard history in a text field in inDesign, it works totally fine.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for reporting the issue.
We are reviewing it