InDesign Export PDF - Misisng font style (i.e., italic, bold, tiny text changed)
Dear InDesign Folks,
We've found some font style attribute changed in PDF file, another one issue is Ligature text missed out at PDF file.
Application: InDesign CC 2015.0 Version 11.0.
Windows: 7 & 10 Pro
Steps & Process:
1. We are generating 2 set of PDF with different Job-options.
2. PAP Layer enabled PDF (i.e., particular layer enabled and creating the PDF, it's contains Images and Text like water mark).
3. PRINT Layer disabled PDF (i.e., disabled the layer which we enabled in step 2).
5. PRINT, disabled layer and generating PDF with particular InDesign Export Job-options.
6. PAP, enabled layer and generating PDF with particular InDesign Export Job-options.
PAP PDF file showing the font style in automatically changed in (Bold or Italic and Size looks tiny).
PRINT PDF file we didn't face any issues.
Can anyone suggest how to sort out this issue in forthcoming days.
Ligature text missing we faced first time this issue, I searched the bug forum, it's already shared the issue.
Here, I attached the snapshot for your perusal.
Thanks for your Kind Support!!!