How do I get Adobe Flash on a Mac?
How to install Flash Player on your Mac
Here’s how to install Flash Player on your Mac:
- Click the Missing Plug-In button.
- Click on Download Flash.
- This will take you to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ which is a legitimate site – if you ever get taken to a site that is clearly not Adobe be very cautious, it is likely you are being taken to a malicious site.
- Click on Download Now. The download is ~20 MB.
- Wait while the download is initialising.
- You will then see the installer appear in your Downloads folder.
- Double click on the installer.
- Click on Install Adobe Flash Player.
- A window will appear warning you that the app has been downloaded from the internet - this warning appears whenever you download an app from the internet and is designed to protect you from app that might not be legitimate. Since you know that this is a legitimate download from Adobe. Click Open.
- Enter your password.
- Wait for the program to install.
- You will have to close any programs that also require Flash before you can install the update, click Close All.
- Click Continue and wait for Flash Player to install.
- Finally, click Finish.
Also, To Secure your macOS from virus and trojans, use always a mac optimization software like Mac Optimizer Pro.