How can we improve InDesign?

Need the ability to assign fonts to Interactive Text Boxes

Please, please, PLEASE update the Interactive Buttons and Forms functionality to include the ability to assign fonts to the Interactive Text Boxes.

Currently, I have to hope that the design I have made is 100% final approved before I can create the final Interactive PDF and spend additional time fine-tuning the fonts and paragraph alignment. If there are any changes after that, I have to go through the entire process again, losing valuable hours, depending on the length of the document. The ability to change only the font size is useless.

But if the functionality was included in the InDesign palette for the Buttons and Forms, or available via the Character palette, I would assign everything once, during the initial design, and it would carry though no matter how many iterations were created.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LoneGirl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Olaf Grobben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is indeed very much helpful, if implemented. Now, every interactive PDF that's produced out of InDesign, needs an extra round of editing in Acrobat.
    There's a whole list of Acrobat functionality I'd like to see implemented within INDD, but the ability to select the typeface is by far the most wanted.

Feedback and Knowledge Base